Dugast Tubulars

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jeff Martin, Jan 29, 2003.

  1. Jeff Martin

    Jeff Martin Guest

    Does anyone know of a shop or mailorder company in the US or Canada that carries Dugast Road tires
    either Tubular or Clincher? Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Wade Summers

    Wade Summers Guest

    Jeff Martin wrote in message ...
    >Does anyone know of a shop or mailorder company in the US or Canada that carries Dugast Road tires
    >either Tubular or Clincher? Thanks

    http://www.cyclocrossworld.com/

  3. we.-<< Does anyone know of a shop or mailorder company in the US or Canada that carries Dugast Road
    tires either Tubular or Clincher?

    We carry the tubie-don't think there is a clincher- About $70 plus shipping. We are a shop, not
    'mailorder' altho we ship stuff all over.