Duke fork

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jamie TrailBlazer At Large, May 20, 2004.

  1. Hers the question .I have 2 duke forks.A 2002 80mm
    A 2004 100mm with lock out .Can I take the lock out of the 100mm and install it in the 80 mm and put the dummy side back in the 100.Is it a straight out swap or do I need to change some thing around .
    Thanks .
    Just wondering??

    Tags:

  2. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Jamie TrailBlazer At Large wrote:
    > Hers the question .I have 2 duke forks.A 2002 80mm
    > A 2004 100mm with lock out .Can I take the lock out of the 100mm and
    > install it in the 80 mm and put the dummy side back in the 100.Is it
    > a straight out swap or do I need to change some thing around .
    > Thanks .
    > Just wondering??

    My guess is that the internals are different and that therefore it wouldn't
    work. Try contacting Rockshox.

    Bill "let them Duke it out" S.