Duke fork

Jamie TrailBlazer At Large

Guest
Hers the question .I have 2 duke forks.A 2002 80mm
A 2004 100mm with lock out .Can I take the lock out of the 100mm and install it in the 80 mm and put the dummy side back in the 100.Is it a straight out swap or do I need to change some thing around .
Thanks .
Just wondering??

Jamie TrailBlazer At Large wrote:
> Hers the question .I have 2 duke forks.A 2002 80mm
> A 2004 100mm with lock out .Can I take the lock out of the 100mm and
> install it in the 80 mm and put the dummy side back in the 100.Is it
> a straight out swap or do I need to change some thing around .
> Thanks .
> Just wondering??

My guess is that the internals are different and that therefore it wouldn't
work. Try contacting Rockshox.

Bill "let them Duke it out" S.