Duke Lacross Accuser

It is nice that Nifong is getting what he deserves (though anyone want
to bet that two years from now he will quietly get his bar membership
back?)

But what has happened to the stripper who accused these guys in the
first place? Now that DNA evidence demosntrated that she had had sex
with a number of men, none of whom were the Duke Lacross players, I
would expect that she should be on her way to the big house for a LONG
time.

Anyone want to bet on that one?

[email protected] wrote:
> It is nice that Nifong is getting what he deserves (though anyone want
> to bet that two years from now he will quietly get his bar membership
> back?)
>
> But what has happened to the stripper who accused these guys in the
> first place? Now that DNA evidence demosntrated that she had had sex
> with a number of men, none of whom were the Duke Lacross players, I
> would expect that she should be on her way to the big house for a LONG
> time.
>
> Anyone want to bet on that one?

I'll bet that LNDD could find some Lacross DNA in her box.

On Jun 19, 2:16 pm, Geraard Spergen <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > It is nice that Nifong is getting what he deserves (though anyone want
> > to bet that two years from now he will quietly get his bar membership
> > back?)

> > But what has happened to the stripper who accused these guys in the
> > first place? Now that DNA evidence demosntrated that she had had sex
> > with a number of men, none of whom were the Duke Lacross players, I
> > would expect that she should be on her way to the big house for a LONG
> > time.

> > Anyone want to bet on that one?

> I'll bet that LNDD could find some Lacross DNA in her box.

The E is silent - lacrosse. Derived from the India...errr....native
American sport of baggataway. Which was a thinly disguised training
for war and they were all dopers hepped up on mushrooms and other
pharmacological enhancements normally occuring in the forest
primeval. And no one ever confessed - even under the duress of
torture.

Ah for the good old days!

I propose a truly lasting punishment for the ex-DA interminable
douchebag - make his name an invective.
Nifong! It already sounds like a curse, so why not?
Examples:
Are you outta your Nifong mind?!
Go Nifong yourself.
I stepped in a pile of still steaming Nifong.

Try it - it'll catch on.

www.spreadingsantorum.com

RicodJour wrote:
> Try it - it'll catch on.

Go and get nifonged.
Too many syllables for the SMS generation.

RicodJour <[email protected]> writes:

> Ah for the good old days!
>
> I propose a truly lasting punishment for the ex-DA interminable
> douchebag - make his name an invective.
> Nifong! It already sounds like a curse, so why not?
> Examples:
> Are you outta your Nifong mind?!
> Go Nifong yourself.
> I stepped in a pile of still steaming Nifong.
>
> Try it - it'll catch on.

It has some possibilities as a verb transitive too

"I'll Nifong you, you SOB"

--
Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply

Davey Crockett wrote:
> RicodJour <[email protected]> writes:
>

>> Go Nifong yourself.
>> I stepped in a pile of still steaming Nifong.
>>
>> Try it - it'll catch on.

> It has some possibilities as a verb transitive too
>
> "I'll Nifong you, you SOB"

It needs a leetspeak abbreviation though if it's going to get legs.

[email protected] wrote:
> It is nice that Nifong is getting what he deserves (though anyone want
> to bet that two years from now he will quietly get his bar membership
> back?)
>
> But what has happened to the stripper who accused these guys in the
> first place? Now that DNA evidence demosntrated that she had had sex
> with a number of men, none of whom were the Duke Lacross players, I
> would expect that she should be on her way to the big house for a LONG
> time.
>
> Anyone want to bet on that one?

Speaking of idiots. What were the odds that the author of this gem of
American higher education playing for the Lacrosse championship this
year? Cut their skin off while cumming, that's just so damn cute!

"tommrow night, after tonights show, ive decided to have some strippers
over to edens 2c. all are welcome.. however there will be no nudity. i
plan on killing the *****es as soon as the walk in and proceding to cut
their skin off while cumming in my duke issue spandex.. all in besides
arch and tack please respond

41"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0405061duke5.html