Dumb and Dumber

Frihed89 said:
I assume that within a few days, the french press will start accusing Landis of taking performance enhancing drugs to ease his hip pain.

John
Copenhagen
Well he is allowed UCI-supervised shots for the pain, not sure what kind of drugs, but pretty minimal I would imagine. Of course that won't stop l' Equipe from speculating.

MX5Bob said:
Well he is allowed UCI-supervised shots for the pain, not sure what kind of drugs, but pretty minimal I would imagine. Of course that won't stop l' Equipe from speculating.
Landis had one or two corticosteroid injections earlier in the year, which were doctor approved and disclosed to the UCI. He is not receiving pain killers or other drugs for his condition during the race. Of course that won't stop jerk offs from speculating about what l'Equipe might print about Landis instead of actually reading the paper (or its website).

In an interview in Bicycling mag Floyd and DaveZ spoke together.
They made a lot of fum of Lance and weighing his food.
But Dumb and Dumber is actually his nickname for them!!

Babel Fish's translation is nearly incomprehensible.

And Bro Deal, ......Moderated.

Can we please refrain from posters swearing at each other?
Thanks.

Bro Deal said:
Landis had one or two corticosteroid injections earlier in the year, which were doctor approved and disclosed to the UCI. He is not receiving pain killers or other drugs for his condition during the race. Of course that won't stop jerk offs from speculating about what l'Equipe might print about Landis instead of actually reading the paper (or its website).
[color=#009900 said:
limerickman[/color]] And Bro Deal, ......Moderated.

Can we please refrain from posters swearing at each other?
Thanks.
Excuse the F out of me, Mr. Moderator, but Bro Deal called me a name that fully qualifies under the "fighting words" doctrine of the U.S. Constitution as defined by the Supreme Court. My response was more than justified and contained no more swearing than his.

Not that I dont agree with you on the moderation bit MX, but what on Earth does the US constitution or the US supreme court have to do with this forum.

JensCph said:
Not that I dont agree with you on the moderation bit MX, but what on Earth does the US constitution or the US supreme court have to do with this forum.
what a splendid post for the "dumb and dumber" thread!

Klodie doesn't mince words.

""The fact that I even beat Floyd Landis in this time trial makes me even more happy, but I sort of have mixed feelings right now," Klöden told Cyclingnews on Saturday. "It's great that I jumped on the final podium, but if we would have had a better tactical performance, the second placing would have surely been doable." He elaborated on this in a post-Tour reception head at T-Mobile's corporate headquarters in Bonn, Germany, early on Monday. "With a little luck, I could have done more," he said. "It bugs me, that it was third place, the second spot was surely reachable. We missed our chance." Who missed it exactly, the riders or the team management? "Mistakes were made by both," he answered. "The riders make the race but the those who sit in the team auto make the tactics.""

How do we describe this statement on TM website --

""We impressed over the three weeks with our aggressive and attacking approach and tactics“, says T-Mobile sporting director Valerio Piva."

Aggressive approach and tactics, except where it mattered. See Landis and Perreiro breakaways. :p :D

Caisse's DS (cyclingnews):

After Valverde crashed out, ""Later we hoped that Karpets and Pereiro would do well in the Pyrenees ... Unfortunately ... lost too much time to reasonably continue to think we could do well in the general classification. Another Tour started for us then. The aim was to go every day with the breakaways to try to win a stage... Oscar went with the break with the intention of claiming the stage victory. Considering the passivity shown by teams that could win the Tour, Oscar had the opportunity to recover the time he lost in the Pyrenees and to put the yellow jersey on his shoulders...." :D ;)