Dumb Dumber Bowditch

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Anonymous Sende, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Bowditch thinks he can target whomever he likes say what ever he likes. Maybe so. But now it brings
    new consequence. Each time he targets anyone in this group a new fact about the great complainer
    liar will be published.

    Fact 1.

    Bowditchs passport to the US in under review. This is because he is under criminal investigation in
    Australia.

    Tags:

  2. "Anonymous Sender" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Bowditch thinks he can target whomever he likes say what ever he likes.
    Maybe so. But now it brings new consequence. Each time he targets anyone in this group a new fact
    about the great complainer liar will be published.

    > Fact 1.
    >
    > Bowditchs passport to the US in under review. This is because he is under
    criminal investigation in Australia.

    Another post by the gutless anonymous coward.

    BTW, it is Bowditch's.

  3. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Anonymous Sender <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Bowditch thinks he can target whomever he likes say what ever he likes. Maybe so. But now it brings
    >new consequence. Each time he targets anyone in this group a new fact about the great complainer
    >liar will be published.
    >
    >Fact 1.
    >
    >Bowditchs passport to the US in under review. This is because he is under criminal investigation in
    >Australia.

    Billy, go back to your halfway house and ask them to increase the dosage on your meds.

    Nobody here believes a word you write.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
    correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
    shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  4. Anonymous Sender <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Bowditch thinks he can target whomever he likes say what ever he likes. Maybe so. But now it brings
    >new consequence. Each time he targets anyone in this group a new fact about the great complainer
    >liar will be published.
    >
    >Fact 1.
    >
    >Bowditchs passport to the US in under review. This is because he is under criminal investigation in
    >Australia.

    Mr O'Neill is apparently unaware of the conventions regarding international travel.There is no such
    thing as a "passport to the US", and no visa is required for stays of less that 90 days.

    So that takes us back to Fact 0.

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  5. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    >Anonymous Sender <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>Bowditch thinks he can target whomever he likes say what ever he likes. Maybe so. But now it
    >>brings new consequence. Each time he targets anyone in this group a new fact about the great
    >>complainer liar will be published.
    >>
    >>Fact 1.
    >>
    >>Bowditchs passport to the US in under review. This is because he is under criminal investigation
    >>in Australia.
    >
    >Billy, go back to your halfway house and ask them to increase the dosage on your meds.
    >
    >Nobody here believes a word you write.

    Don't call Atlas "Nobody", his self-esteem is practically nil as it is.

    > -- David Wright :

  6. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Anonymous Sender <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Bowditch thinks he can target whomever he likes say what ever he likes. Maybe so. But now it
    > brings new consequence. Each time he targets anyone in this group a new fact about the great
    > complainer liar will be published.
    >
    > Fact 1.
    >
    > Bowditchs passport to the US in under review. This is because he is under criminal investigation
    > in Australia.

    Provide evidence for your allegation above, or retract it.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me with questions?"

  7. "Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, Anonymous Sender
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Bowditch thinks he can target whomever he likes say what ever he likes.
    Maybe
    > > so. But now it brings new consequence. Each time he targets anyone in
    this
    > > group a new fact about the great complainer liar will be published.
    > >
    > > Fact 1.
    > >
    > > Bowditchs passport to the US in under review. This is because he is
    under
    > > criminal investigation in Australia.
    >
    > Provide evidence for your allegation above, or retract it.

    I hope you know a good pulmonologist.