Dumbass rules

Status

Us

Guest
but of course peewee......... probably the thurs pm crit series............ strange stuff
goes on there.

Neal Anderson wrote:

> Was this in Salt Lake City?

Raptor

Guest
Neal Anderson wrote:
> Was this in Salt Lake City?

Yep, Rocky Mountain Raceway.

Neal Anderson

Guest
Utah is great! it is the only place I have been DQed before, during and after a race!!!!!!

Neal Anderson

Guest
We actually had a funny conversation about this thread at Contender the other day.

People remembered you at RMR.

The DQ stories are certainly not boring. But I do not want to relive that chapter.

I am just glad that Dale Brown is no longer the district rep!

Ask Ryan at Contener about my DQ's.

Raptor

Guest
Neal Anderson wrote:
> We actually had a funny conversation about this thread at Contender the other day.
>
> People remembered you at RMR.
>
> The DQ stories are certainly not boring. But I do not want to relive that chapter.
>
> I am just glad that Dale Brown is no longer the district rep!
>
> Ask Ryan at Contener about my DQ's.

Aw ****, now I'm notorious. I guess I'm gonna have to get the streamers now. And the
reflectors stay.

Bob Parker

Guest
Raptor <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Neal Anderson wrote:
> > Was this in Salt Lake City?
>
> Yep, Rocky Mountain Raceway.

I have not read the entire thread but from what I read, I'm amazed you had not learned of these
rules. I assume you are new to racing. Do you not ride with anyone with more experience?? I would
think someone would have mentioned these rules while on a training ride.

Bob

Raptor

Guest
Bob Parker wrote:
> Raptor <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>Neal Anderson wrote:
>>
>>>Was this in Salt Lake City?
>>
>>Yep, Rocky Mountain Raceway.
>>

> I have not read the entire thread but from what I read, I'm amazed you had not learned of these
> rules. I assume you are new to racing. Do you not ride with anyone with more experience?? I would
> think someone would have mentioned these rules while on a training ride.
>
> Bob

What's this "training ride?"

(I raced back in the 80's, when the influence of the Soviet Union resulted in even stricter rules. I
thought the end of the Cold War meant the Rebirth of Freedom. Apparently not.)

Status
Not open for further replies.