Dumbass rules

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Neal Anderson, May 28, 2003.

  1. Was this in Salt Lake City?

    Tags:

  2. Us

    Us Guest

    but of course peewee......... probably the thurs pm crit series............ strange stuff
    goes on there.

    Neal Anderson wrote:

    > Was this in Salt Lake City?

  3. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    Neal Anderson wrote:
    > Was this in Salt Lake City?

    Yep, Rocky Mountain Raceway.

  4. Utah is great! it is the only place I have been DQed before, during and after a race!!!!!!

  5. We actually had a funny conversation about this thread at Contender the other day.

    People remembered you at RMR.

    The DQ stories are certainly not boring. But I do not want to relive that chapter.

    I am just glad that Dale Brown is no longer the district rep!

    Ask Ryan at Contener about my DQ's.

  6. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    Neal Anderson wrote:
    > We actually had a funny conversation about this thread at Contender the other day.
    >
    > People remembered you at RMR.
    >
    > The DQ stories are certainly not boring. But I do not want to relive that chapter.
    >
    > I am just glad that Dale Brown is no longer the district rep!
    >
    > Ask Ryan at Contener about my DQ's.

    Aw shit, now I'm notorious. I guess I'm gonna have to get the streamers now. And the
    reflectors stay.

  7. Bob Parker

    Bob Parker Guest

    Raptor <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Neal Anderson wrote:
    > > Was this in Salt Lake City?
    >
    > Yep, Rocky Mountain Raceway.

    I have not read the entire thread but from what I read, I'm amazed you had not learned of these
    rules. I assume you are new to racing. Do you not ride with anyone with more experience?? I would
    think someone would have mentioned these rules while on a training ride.

    Bob

  8. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    Bob Parker wrote:
    > Raptor <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>Neal Anderson wrote:
    >>
    >>>Was this in Salt Lake City?
    >>
    >>Yep, Rocky Mountain Raceway.
    >>

    > I have not read the entire thread but from what I read, I'm amazed you had not learned of these
    > rules. I assume you are new to racing. Do you not ride with anyone with more experience?? I would
    > think someone would have mentioned these rules while on a training ride.
    >
    > Bob

    What's this "training ride?"

    (I raced back in the 80's, when the influence of the Soviet Union resulted in even stricter rules. I
    thought the end of the Cold War meant the Rebirth of Freedom. Apparently not.)