Dumbed Down and Docile

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Visual Purple, Jan 22, 2006.

  1. I have always marvelled at the genius of the brightest of the bright
    lights in generations gone by until not very long ago.

    Up until the middle of the 20th C. not only were there stunningly
    brilliant people, none of whom are matched by any in our times, but
    they were mightily productive, particularly so since the conditions of
    their lives were often very difficult.

    "Where have all the geniuses gone, long time passing?", I asked myself,
    paraphrasing a song.

    Stephen Hawkings is no Einsteins, Heisenberg, even a Pauli or a Fermi.

    Noam Chomsky is no Gustav Landauer, Bakunin or even a Marx.

    Angela Davis is no Emma Goldman.

    There is not one, but not one, female scientist today who approximates
    the stature of Marie Curie.

    The list can go on and on.

    What happened?

    When I came across the information below, I received my answer in part:

    "Fluoride used by Nazis to sterilize inmates and make them docile.
    Fluoride a key dumbing down ingredient of Prozac and Sarin nerve gas --
    poisons of choice for tyrant rats."

    See the whole article here:
    http://www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.htm

    "We are told by the fanatical ideologists who are advocating the
    fluoridation of the water supplies in this country that their purpose
    is to reduce the incidence of tooth decay in children, and it is the
    plausibility of this excuse, plus the gullability of the public and the
    cupidity of public officials that this is responsible for the present
    spread of artificial water fluoridation in this country. However, and I
    want to make this very definite and very positive: the real reason
    behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children's teeth. If this
    were the real reason, there are many ways in which it could be done
    that are much easier, cheaper and far more effective. The real purpose
    behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to
    domination, control and loss of liberty. When the Nazis decided to go
    into Poland, the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff
    exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans and personnel, and also
    the sheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by
    the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to
    Communize the world. I say this with all earnestness and sincerity of a
    scientist who has spend nearly 20 years research into the chemistry,
    biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine -- any person who
    drinks artificially fluoridated water for a period of one year or more
    will never again be the same person, mentally or physically."

    See the entire article here:
    http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a39fc499b6a91.htm

    Doreen

    Tags:

  2. On 22 Jan 2006 17:16:29 -0800, "Visual Purple" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I have always marvelled at the genius of the brightest of the bright
    >lights in generations gone by until not very long ago.
    >
    >Up until the middle of the 20th C. not only were there stunningly
    >brilliant people, none of whom are matched by any in our times, but
    >they were mightily productive, particularly so since the conditions of
    >their lives were often very difficult.
    >
    >"Where have all the geniuses gone, long time passing?", I asked myself,
    >paraphrasing a song.
    >
    >Stephen Hawkings is no Einsteins, Heisenberg, even a Pauli or a Fermi.
    >

    >Noam Chomsky is no Gustav Landauer, Bakunin or even a Marx.
    >
    >Angela Davis is no Emma Goldman.
    >
    >There is not one, but not one, female scientist today who approximates
    >the stature of Marie Curie.
    >
    >The list can go on and on.
    >
    >What happened?
    >
    >When I came across the information below, I received my answer in part:
    >
    >"Fluoride used by Nazis to sterilize inmates and make them docile.
    >Fluoride a key dumbing down ingredient of Prozac and Sarin nerve gas --
    >poisons of choice for tyrant rats."
    >
    >See the whole article here:
    >http://www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.htm
    >
    >"We are told by the fanatical ideologists who are advocating the
    >fluoridation of the water supplies in this country that their purpose
    >is to reduce the incidence of tooth decay in children, and it is the
    >plausibility of this excuse, plus the gullability of the public and the
    >cupidity of public officials that this is responsible for the present
    >spread of artificial water fluoridation in this country. However, and I
    >want to make this very definite and very positive: the real reason
    >behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children's teeth. If this
    >were the real reason, there are many ways in which it could be done
    >that are much easier, cheaper and far more effective. The real purpose
    >behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to
    >domination, control and loss of liberty. When the Nazis decided to go
    >into Poland, the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff
    >exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans and personnel, and also
    >the sheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by
    >the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to
    >Communize the world. I say this with all earnestness and sincerity of a
    >scientist who has spend nearly 20 years research into the chemistry,
    >biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine -- any person who
    >drinks artificially fluoridated water for a period of one year or more
    >will never again be the same person, mentally or physically."
    >
    >See the entire article here:
    >http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a39fc499b6a91.htm
    >
    >Doreen

    It's not fluoride - it's Prozac and all its relatives. Conformity in all
    things is the goal.

    Ora

  3. Knack

    Knack Guest

    I don't approve of the government putting any type of medications in public
    drinking water supplies. If consumers want such aqueous medications, then
    they can always add it to their water themselves.

    However, with regards to the well-documented dangers of fluorine keep in
    that its concentration in public water supplies is small compared to common
    dietary sources of fluorine. Fluoride in tea is much higher than the maximum
    contaminant level (MCL) set for fluoride in drinking water.One single cup of
    tea can contain more fluoride than is actually given as medication against
    hyperthyroidism. De-caffeinated tea can contain more fluoride than common
    tea when fluoridated water is used in the de-caffeinating process.

  4. MMu

    MMu Guest

    "Visual Purple" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:[email protected]
    > There is not one, but not one, female scientist today who approximates
    > the stature of Marie Curie.

    Well, how about Linda Buck?
    (Nobel prize for "odorant receptors and the organization of the olfactory
    system", 2004 together with Richard Axel).

    More than enough genii (isn't that a fancy plural?) out there-
    problem is: most get famous to the public long after they are dead; remember
    what happened to Tesla.

  5. MMu

    MMu Guest

    "MMu" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:[email protected]

    > More than enough genii (isn't that a fancy plural?)

    ... and wrong even though, as it seems:

    "In this context [highly intelligent and creative person], the plural of
    "genius" is "geniuses." The form, "Genii", [..], is the plural of a
    different kind of genius: the aforementioned guardian spirit of Roman
    mythology."

  6. Knack

    Knack Guest

    That web page that you refer to
    http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a39fc499b6a91.htm
    doesn't provide the name of the original author nor the original title of
    the paper. That web page doesn't provide the original article's footnotes
    either. So we have no way to check the accuracy of the article.Can you
    provide us with at least the original author's name and the original title
    of the document?

  7. On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:25:59 GMT, "Knack" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >That web page that you refer to
    > http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a39fc499b6a91.htm
    >doesn't provide the name of the original author nor the original title of
    >the paper. That web page doesn't provide the original article's footnotes
    >either. So we have no way to check the accuracy of the article.Can you
    >provide us with at least the original author's name and the original title
    >of the document?

    http://www.beyond-the-illusion.com/files/Orvotron/Spirit-BBS-Files/text/flbehav.txt

    Ora