dummy brake levers

10timesbetter

Oct 7, 2004
anyone know where you can find those dummy brake levers for drop bars on a brakeless bike? they look like normal aero levers, only the lever us cut right under the hood, so they're really just for something to hold onto, if you don't need the whole lever,
there's a pair on ebay now i'm gonna try to get, but i haven't seen them anywhere else online, so i wasn't sure where else you can pick them up

10timesbetter said:
anyone know where you can find those dummy brake levers for drop bars on a brakeless bike? they look like normal aero levers, only the lever us cut right under the hood, so they're really just for something to hold onto, if you don't need the whole lever,
there's a pair on ebay now i'm gonna try to get, but i haven't seen them anywhere else online, so i wasn't sure where else you can pick them up
You can just take the lever off some regular brake levers. I would consider getting some bull-horn bars instead.

Sam

I do have a bike with bullhorns, and one with drop bars, in general I like feel of the drop bars more, but i also like the ability you have with the bullhorns to throw the bike around a little more, so the drop bar with the brake hoods would give me a little bit of both,