dun dun dun... THE ULTIMATE DICYCLE!

"e39m5" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> http://tinyurl.com/dfhvw
>
> that was fun

There are a couple of pictures of Zyllan riding a dicycle at one of Steve
Grainger's unimeets. His looks to have a much narrower track than the ebay
machine, and might be , I would guess, even more difficult to ride.

http://www.richardloxley.com/photos/unimeet1202/slides/Img_0032.html and

http://www.richardloxley.com/photos/unimeet1202/slides/Img_0033.html

Ot just hit the forward button to flip to the second picture

Nao

"Naomi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> There are a couple of pictures of Zyllan riding a dicycle at one of Steve
> Grainger's unimeets. His looks to have a much narrower track than the
> ebay machine, and might be , I would guess, even more difficult to ride.
>
> http://www.richardloxley.com/photos/unimeet1202/slides/Img_0032.html and
>
> http://www.richardloxley.com/photos/unimeet1202/slides/Img_0033.html
>
> Or just hit the forward button to flip to the second picture
>

> Nao

What would be the technique for riding one of these beasts? Anyone with any
experience? It seems that on the straight and level, if you COULD keep
your weight L-R central, it should roll on both wheels simultaneously, and
almost have L-R stability, but to corner you would surely have to ride on
just one wheel. Bit like a UW then but with the pedals displaced sideways?
I have a horrible feeling that it is going to be even harder than it looks
and sounds. Maybe much harder.

Of course if it is still not hard enough for the experts out there, one
could make a Mk II, where the two wheels revolved independently. Turn on a
sixpence that would.....no, no, too silly.

Muniuni