Duncan's Funeral

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Debbie, Feb 8, 2004.

  1. Debbie

    Debbie Guest

    Steve Hague is having posting problems, so he asked me to post this:

    Duncan's funeral will be at 1.00pm on Tuesday, and I will be officiating. I will need a lot more
    strength to get through that than I have now. Please pray that God gives me that strength, and also
    for Maggie, who will speak if she is able to. Steve.

    Tags:

  2. Debbie

    Debbie Guest

    On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 12:22:00 +0000, Debbie
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Steve Hague is having posting problems, so he asked me to post this:
    >
    >Duncan's funeral will be at 1.00pm on Tuesday, and I will be officiating. I will need a lot more
    >strength to get through that than I have now. Please pray that God gives me that strength, and also
    >for Maggie, who will speak if she is able to. Steve.

    Ooops - sorry - posted to the wrong group. Apologies.

    Debbie

    --

    Debbie Urban Theology Unit, Sheffield Views expressed in this email are my own and are not
    necessarily those of the University of Sheffield or UTU.

  3. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    A quick Google indicates this was intended for uk.religion.christian rather than uk.rec.cycling so I
    am forwarding it with condolences

    Tony