Duncan's Funeral

Debbie

Guest
Steve Hague is having posting problems, so he asked me to post this:

Duncan's funeral will be at 1.00pm on Tuesday, and I will be officiating. I will need a lot more
strength to get through that than I have now. Please pray that God gives me that strength, and also
for Maggie, who will speak if she is able to. Steve.

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 12:22:00 +0000, Debbie
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Steve Hague is having posting problems, so he asked me to post this:
>
>Duncan's funeral will be at 1.00pm on Tuesday, and I will be officiating. I will need a lot more
>strength to get through that than I have now. Please pray that God gives me that strength, and also
>for Maggie, who will speak if she is able to. Steve.

Ooops - sorry - posted to the wrong group. Apologies.

Debbie

--

Debbie Urban Theology Unit, Sheffield Views expressed in this email are my own and are not
necessarily those of the University of Sheffield or UTU.

A quick Google indicates this was intended for uk.religion.christian rather than uk.rec.cycling so I
am forwarding it with condolences

Tony