dunwich dynamo

bugbear

Guest
On ITV recently; on "Tales from the Country"

They managed a 10 minute report,
in a program with a theme of "eccentricity",
which is clearly the light they saw a long
night ride in.

They also managed (remarkably) not to
give the event's name ONCE!

Still, the participeants came over well, IMHO.

BugBear

On 9 May, 09:38, bugbear <bugbear@trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:
> On ITV recently; on "Tales from the Country"
>
> They managed a 10 minute report,
> in a program with a theme of "eccentricity",
> which is clearly the light they saw a long
> night ride in.
>
> They also managed (remarkably) not to
> give the event's name ONCE!
>
> Still, the participeants came over well, IMHO.

Yes, it's on youtube if you search for it ...

On May 9, 10:09 am, elyob <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 9 May, 09:38, bugbear <bugbear@trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:
>
> > On ITV recently; on "Tales from the Country"

> > They managed a 10 minute report,
> > in a program with a theme of "eccentricity",
> > which is clearly the light they saw a long
> > night ride in.

> > They also managed (remarkably) not to
> > give the event's name ONCE!

> > Still, the participeants came over well, IMHO.

> Yes, it's on youtube if you search for it ...

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=E0kic_MVN0s

NZ?

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> Ooh! Denise on a Grasshopper, wasn't it?

Less attractively, I'm on screen from 2:50 to 3:08, second in line
wearing orange SRC kit. The guy in front of me on the MTB is Sam Walker
aka Scott Munn, sometime C+ contributor.

Weatherlawyer wrote:
> On May 9, 10:09 am, elyob <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On 9 May, 09:38, bugbear <bugbear@trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:
>>
>>> On ITV recently; on "Tales from the Country"
>>> They managed a 10 minute report,
>>> in a program with a theme of "eccentricity",
>>> which is clearly the light they saw a long
>>> night ride in.
>>> They also managed (remarkably) not to
>>> give the event's name ONCE!
>>> Still, the participeants came over well, IMHO.

>> Yes, it's on youtube if you search for it ...

> http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=E0kic_MVN0s
>
> NZ?

I deliberately didn't tag it too enthusiastically because at some point
it will probably get pulled for copyright infringement. A search for
"Dun Run" brings it up pretty smartly though.

On May 10, 8:23 am, Zog The Undeniable <[email protected]> wrote:
> Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>
> > Ooh! Denise on a Grasshopper, wasn't it?

> Less attractively, I'm on screen from 2:50 to 3:08, second in line
> wearing orange SRC kit. The guy in front of me on the MTB is Sam Walker
> aka Scott Munn, sometime C+ contributor.

At about 2:13, that's my brother-in-law's wheel spinning with the
pretty lights. And my panniers in the background. They spent 5 minutes
filming us and just kept the pretty lights - that shows how even more
unattractive we were :)