Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Dupuytren contracture sufferers

Started by robpar · · Last activity · 1 post · 46 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
5 October 2024
Last activity
5 October 2024
Original author
robpar
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
46
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Didn't know where to post but just curious if anybody here suffers from this. It seems biking is making it worse but can't find info on this. I've been biking for the last 30 years (now on my mid 70's) and now my hands get very painful during rides. I don't have a lot of weight on my hands and don't get numbness or anything like that. I've searched for ultra padded gloves but can't seem to find them

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.