Dura Ace 9/10 speed derraileur

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Daniel Mendoza, May 20, 2004.

  1. I am posting this to both groups because I want both sets of opinions.

    I have a dead Dura-Ace 9 spd rear derraileur. I was wondering if anyone
    has put on a 10 spd rear derraileur on a 9 spd drivetrain and their
    results (or even if it's recommended). Please reply directly to me since
    I don't check posts very often (remove the obvious).

    Thanks,

    Daniel

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Daniel Mendoza wrote:
    > I am posting this to both groups because I want both sets of opinions.
    >
    > I have a dead Dura-Ace 9 spd rear derraileur. I was wondering if anyone
    > has put on a 10 spd rear derraileur on a 9 spd drivetrain and their
    > results (or even if it's recommended). Please reply directly to me since
    > I don't check posts very often (remove the obvious).
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Daniel
    >
    > [email protected]

    works really smooth!

    Francesco

  3. On Fri, 21 May 2004 00:34:19 -0500, Daniel Mendoza
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I am posting this to both groups because I want both sets of opinions.

    Please, communications isn't just about what you want.

    JT