Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Dura-Ace 9-sp down tube levers

Started by Zog The Undenia · · Last activity · 5 posts · 922 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
18 February 2004
Last activity
19 February 2004
Original author
Zog The Undenia
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
922
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Er...my bike has come back from its respray and I can't remember how to fit these things. Any
    pointers to an exploded diagram on the web?

    Thanks!

  2. Zog The Undeniable said:

    Er...my bike has come back from its respray and I can't remember how to fit these things. Any
    pointers to an exploded diagram on the web?

    shimano-europe.comproduct exp_view/Sl_7700.pdf

    or

    tinyurl.com2gkt9

    James Thomson

  3. Zog The Undeniable said:

    Er...my bike has come back from its respray and I can't remember how to fit these things. Any
    pointers to an exploded diagram on the web?

    Thanks!

    I have a paper copy of the instructions that come with these levers, more info than the simple
    exploded diagram. Let me know if you need a copy, either online or in the post.

    Martin

  4. Zog The Undeniable said:

    Er...my bike has come back from its respray and I can't remember how to fit these things. Any
    pointers to an exploded diagram on the web?

    Thanks!

    here it is (1.5Mb file)

    mseries.freeserve.co.ukDA9speedlevers.PDF

  5. MSeries said:
    Zog The Undeniable said:

    Er...my bike has come back from its respray and I can't remember how to fit these things. Any
    pointers to an exploded diagram on the web?

    Thanks!

    here it is (1.5Mb file)

    mseries.freeserve.co.ukDA9speedlevers.PDF


    Thanks everyone. bike.shimano.com was down last night. The confusing thing with the Light Action LH
    lever is that it rests in the "big ring" position when no cable is fitted!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.