Dura-Ace 9-sp down tube levers

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Zog The Undenia, Feb 18, 2004.

  1. Er...my bike has come back from its respray and I can't remember how to fit these things. Any
    pointers to an exploded diagram on the web?

    Thanks!

    Tags:

  2. Mseries

    Mseries Guest

    Zog The Undeniable wrote:
    > Er...my bike has come back from its respray and I can't remember how to fit these things. Any
    > pointers to an exploded diagram on the web?
    >
    > Thanks!

    I have a paper copy of the instructions that come with these levers, more info than the simple
    exploded diagram. Let me know if you need a copy, either online or in the post.

    Martin

  3. Mseries

    Mseries Guest

  4. MSeries wrote:
    > Zog The Undeniable wrote:
    >
    >>Er...my bike has come back from its respray and I can't remember how to fit these things. Any
    >>pointers to an exploded diagram on the web?
    >>
    >>Thanks!
    >

    > here it is (1.5Mb file)
    >
    > http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/DA9speedlevers.PDF

    Thanks everyone. bike.shimano.com was down last night. The confusing thing with the Light Action LH
    lever is that it rests in the "big ring" position when no cable is fitted!