Dura-Ace Crankset

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Paul, Apr 20, 2003.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Can someone tell me if there is a difference between a 2003 Shimano Dura-Ace Crankset that has
    Shimano labelled on the arm instead of a Dura-Ace Crankset that has Dura-Ace labelled on the arm?

    Tags:

  2. Bfd

    Bfd Guest

    "Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Can someone tell me if there is a difference between a 2003 Shimano Dura-Ace Crankset that has
    > Shimano labelled on the arm instead of a Dura-Ace Crankset that has Dura-Ace labelled on the arm?

    IF the dura ace crank you saw had a "Shimano" label, in big black lettering, instead of Dura-Ace, it
    could have been one of the "Team Issue" ones that came out a year or two ago...

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    That's the one I got. Is it worth any more than the regular Cranks?