dura ace in place of xtr fd on cyclocross bike?

Ari

Guest
I've got a specialized cyclocross bike that came with an xtr group + ultegra sti shifters. I am
moving to a new frame and need a new front derailleur (bigger clamp). Can I use a da front
derailleur instead? The cranks are standard 110/74 and have 48/36t chainrings.

thanks

"ari" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I've got a specialized cyclocross bike that came with an xtr group +
ultegra
> sti shifters. I am moving to a new frame and need a new front derailleur (bigger clamp). Can I use
> a da front derailleur instead? The cranks are standard 110/74 and have 48/36t chainrings.

Yes.