dura ace in place of xtr fd on cyclocross bike?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Ari, Jun 1, 2003.

  1. Ari

    Ari Guest

    I've got a specialized cyclocross bike that came with an xtr group + ultegra sti shifters. I am
    moving to a new frame and need a new front derailleur (bigger clamp). Can I use a da front
    derailleur instead? The cranks are standard 110/74 and have 48/36t chainrings.

    thanks

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "ari" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I've got a specialized cyclocross bike that came with an xtr group +
    ultegra
    > sti shifters. I am moving to a new frame and need a new front derailleur (bigger clamp). Can I use
    > a da front derailleur instead? The cranks are standard 110/74 and have 48/36t chainrings.

    Yes.