dura ace triple left shifter button

Qui si parla Campagnolo

Guest
On Apr 9, 7:11 am, Gary <[email protected]> wrote:
> My new one (7803) is very tight compared to other models I have used. Is
> this typical? The shifter itself is fine pushing to the bigger ring. The
> right shifter works great!

Flush the shifter with a spray lube, ensure the inner wire is moving
smoothly thru the housing and the under BB guide isclean. If all is
OK, and the little lever makes he big lever 'travel', it may be a
warranty issue-NOT uncommon.

My new one (7803) is very tight compared to other models I have used. Is
this typical? The shifter itself is fine pushing to the bigger ring. The
right shifter works great!

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 07:11:08 -0600, Gary <[email protected]>
wrote:

>My new one (7803) is very tight compared to other models I have used. Is
>this typical? The shifter itself is fine pushing to the bigger ring. The
>right shifter works great!

I had this problem with a triple 105 lefts side shifter. I had just
changed the cable and attached it to the wrong side of the fixing bolt
on the derailer. This made the leverage of the mechanism weaker.