dura ace triple trim

Gary

Guest
I had my new 10-speed Dura Ace triple shifters set up and found the trim
is on the BIG chain ring instead of the usual (for me) middle chain
ring. Is that right? I have to click the trim before shifting down to
the middle every time. Is there a way to set it up for the trim to be on
the middle?

Qui si parla Campagnolo

Guest
On Mar 11, 7:21 am, Gary <[email protected]> wrote:
> I had my new 10-speed Dura Ace triple shifters set up and found the trim
> is on the BIG chain ring instead of the usual (for me) middle chain
> ring. Is that right? I have to click the trim before shifting down to
> the middle every time. Is there a way to set it up for the trim to be on
> the middle?

DA trim is on both the big and middle.

Gary

Guest
I guess I better get used to the click then before shifting to the
middle ring :(

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
> On Mar 11, 7:21 am, Gary <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>I had my new 10-speed Dura Ace triple shifters set up and found the trim
>>is on the BIG chain ring instead of the usual (for me) middle chain
>>ring. Is that right? I have to click the trim before shifting down to
>>the middle every time. Is there a way to set it up for the trim to be on
>>the middle?

> DA trim is on both the big and middle.

A Muzi

Guest

Gary wrote:
> I guess I better get used to the click then before shifting to the
> middle ring :(

Chorus is more intuitive, positive, about 2 ounces lighter, cheaper.
And doesn't do that.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

Bill Sornson

Guest
Gary top-posted:

> I guess I better get used to the click then before shifting to the
> middle ring :(

A "full click" will bypass the trim and move the chain from big to middle.
(Just don't add to it or you'll be in little...OR on the BB shell!)

Qui si parla Campagnolo

Guest
On Mar 11, 8:27 am, Gary <[email protected]> wrote:
> I guess I better get used to the click then before shifting to the
> middle ring :(

Yep, don't like it either.