Triathlon · Public discussion

DuraAce 10-speed chain

Started by Tom Rodgers · · Last activity · 1 post · 903 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
10 May 2004
Last activity
10 May 2004
Original author
Tom Rodgers
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
903
Views / 30 days
1

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm having persistent problems with the new Shimano DuraAce
    7800 10-speed chain. The link connector does NOT want to
    stay in. I've popped this link on two new chains in a row,
    this after six years and 40-50 of the older, nine-speed
    Shimano chains never having a problem.

    I'm looking at Wipperman, about the only other 10-speed
    chain out there, and i"m wondering which model works with
    DuraAce. The 1011 lightweight actually SAYS it is compatible
    on the performancebike.com site, but other sites seem to say
    there is no difference between this and the 10X1 model other
    than weight.

    Anyone out there using after-market vendors for DuraAce 10-
    speed? Wipperman has a very good reputation as a Campy 10-
    speed replacement. I'm willing to pay the extra money if it
    is more reliable.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.