Duraskin+K Tires

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Privatelife, Jun 7, 2003.

  1. Privatelife

    Privatelife Guest

    Bought only one at the LBS because that's all they had. Now I'm looking for another online. What's
    the deal? Can't find them. Any help would be appreciated. -- Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Privatelife <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Bought only one at the LBS because that's all they had. Now I'm looking for another online. What's
    > the deal? Can't find them.

    That's very likely because there is no such thing as a Duraskin+K tyre. I assume it's a Continental
    tyre, and if you look at the other side of the tyre, I think you'll find the label "Ultra
    GatorSkin". That's the name of the tyre. Good luck.

    -as