Dutch Mafia influence spreading

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
Dumbasses -

The rapidly spreading nefarious influence of the Dutch Mafia, founded
by Hein Verbruggen, was in full evidence today in the World Cup game
vs. Portugal. The bad attitude displayed by the Dutch was returned in
kind by the Portugese and the result was 16 yellow cards and 4 red card
ejections, ruining the match on the world stage.

Shame on you Hein.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Dumbasses -
>

> The rapidly spreading nefarious influence of the Dutch Mafia, founded
> by Hein Verbruggen, was in full evidence today in the World Cup game
> vs. Portugal. The bad attitude displayed by the Dutch was returned in
> kind by the Portugese and the result was 16 yellow cards and 4 red card
> ejections, ruining the match on the world stage.
>
> Shame on you Hein.
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

Poor Figo. What a terrible blow to the head he suffered! Yes, the Portugese
really were the victims.

"Jonathan v.d. Sluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> Dumbasses -
>>

>> The rapidly spreading nefarious influence of the Dutch Mafia, founded
>> by Hein Verbruggen, was in full evidence today in the World Cup game
>> vs. Portugal. The bad attitude displayed by the Dutch was returned in
>> kind by the Portugese and the result was 16 yellow cards and 4 red card
>> ejections, ruining the match on the world stage.
>>
>> Shame on you Hein.
>>

>> thanks,
>>
>> K. Gringioni.
>>

> Poor Figo. What a terrible blow to the head he suffered! Yes, the
> Portugese
> really were the victims.

Speak for yourself, the Dutch hit job on Ronaldo was callous and cynical. A
perfect fit for your Orange Mechanique!

matabala wrote:
> "Jonathan v.d. Sluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in
>>news:[email protected]:
>>

>>>Dumbasses -

That match was epic. Epic, I tell you. If you weren't on the edge of
your seat yelling at the tv, the ref, the players, the people walking in
the street outside your house, then you had mistimed your Livedrunk
session and were lying passed out on your floor. Passing out permitted
only after the match.

Puking during the match is encouraged: Barf it like Beckham.

Gabe Brovedani
Italy Won, Italy Won!!!!!!!!

P.S. Here's why you should be watching the world cup and not wanking
about dopers:
javascript:mediacenter('http://mediacenter.gazzetta.it/MediaCenter/action/player?uuid=4c0d7f14-02e3-11db-a1eb-0003ba99c53b');

Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:

> Poor Figo. What a terrible blow to the head he suffered! Yes, the Portugese
> really were the victims.

The Dutch were all hole and no dike.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
>>
>> Poor Figo. What a terrible blow to the head he suffered! Yes, the
>> Portugese
>> really were the victims.

> The Dutch were all hole and no dike.

There's nothing worse that Dutch dykes.

In article
<[email protected]>,
Gabe Brovedani <[email protected]> wrote:

> matabala wrote:
> > "Jonathan v.d. Sluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in
> >>news:[email protected]:

> That match was epic. Epic, I tell you. If you weren't on the edge of
> your seat yelling at the tv, the ref, the players, the people walking in
> the street outside your house, then you had mistimed your Livedrunk
> session and were lying passed out on your floor. Passing out permitted
> only after the match.
>
> Puking during the match is encouraged: Barf it like Beckham.
>

> Gabe Brovedani
> Italy Won, Italy Won!!!!!!!!

The referee was tired of running up and down the pitch.

--
Michael Press

Michael Press wrote:
> The referee was tired of running up and down the pitch.

Referees can't afford high quality blood ?

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in news:S5Vng.2704$ii.2371
@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net:

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
>>>
>>> Poor Figo. What a terrible blow to the head he suffered! Yes, the
>>> Portugese
>>> really were the victims.

>> The Dutch were all hole and no dike.

> There's nothing worse that Dutch dykes.