Dutchy's incredible warehouse (shed) clearance!

On 2006-04-11, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
> In aus.bicycle on Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:09:26 GMT
> TimC <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> (TimC, who probably himself has let his "enthusiasm" visible once or
>> twice too often)

> as long as it wasn't while wearing wet white lycra....

Is that why I find white lycra evil?

--
TimC
Bus error -- driver executed.

In aus.bicycle on Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:33:45 GMT
TimC <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 2006-04-11, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
>> In aus.bicycle on Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:09:26 GMT
>> TimC <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>> (TimC, who probably himself has let his "enthusiasm" visible once or
>>> twice too often)

>> as long as it wasn't while wearing wet white lycra....

> Is that why I find white lycra evil?

I suppose it depends if you can get a tattoo reading
"AntiDisEstablishmentarianism" or not.

Zebee

<[email protected]> wrote:

>On 2006-04-11, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
>> In aus.bicycle on Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:09:26 GMT
>> TimC <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>> (TimC, who probably himself has let his "enthusiasm" visible once or
>>> twice too often)

>> as long as it wasn't while wearing wet white lycra....

>Is that why I find white lycra evil?

No, its because white lycra doesn't even need to be wet.

TimC said:
You could see a detailed outline (ie, not just shaft) from a distance
away before they zoomed in and blurred.

What do you mean I was looking too closely if I noticed this?! It was
a big screen, OK!?

(TimC, who probably himself has let his "enthusiasm" visible once or
twice too often)

--
TimC
I am not a number. I'm a Free NaN. -- Chris Reuter in ARK
hehe, but would you get that excited before a 24 hour MTB race? :D

On 2006-04-11, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
> TimC wrote:
>> Avoided the brakes for one or two lights that I had plenty of warning
>> for -- gee, a lot of effort to slow down only marginally!

> Aaahhhh, the beauty of having one's first fixie experience at a
> velodrome... the hill in the right spot to help slow you down, the
> railing to grab onto while clipping in and unclipping... *sigh* the
> beauty...

Whoa. I can still feel my legs resisting the pedal motion -- what a
weird sensation. Still can't trackstand, 10km later, but might go
practice on the lawn tomorrow, instead of writing my paper :)

It's perhaps a good thing I don't have a cadence sensor or speedo,
because I'm sure my legs were doing faster than 160rpm on the hill I
usually do 65km/h down. I managed to stay away from the brake the
entire commute, including that hill.

I'll blow my knees!

Anyhoos, I heartily endorse this product and/or service.

--
TimC
"Mango sorbet is clearcut proof that we have progressed beyond the