DVD based training program for indoor trainers

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by 2Crossings, Mar 15, 2005.

  1. 2Crossings

    2Crossings Guest

    Hi

    For those of you that make use of indoor trainers, we have launched a
    new set of DVD based training programs that may be of interest. These
    are guaranteed to make your next training session more interesting.

    You can find out more at : http://www.2crossings.com

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    Tags:

  2. doug thomas

    doug thomas Guest

    "2Crossings" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi
    >
    > For those of you that make use of indoor trainers, we have launched a
    > new set of DVD based training programs that may be of interest. These
    > are guaranteed to make your next training session more interesting.
    >
    > You can find out more at : http://www.2crossings.com
    >
    > We look forward to hearing from you.

    These look interesting but not for us North American continenties, as we do
    not have the right kind of tapes.

    Doug Thomas

  3. We are about to release the NTSC versions of the DVD's for those
    countries including the USA that do not use the PAL system.

    We are running a special promotion for those customers that place
    advance orders.

    More information is available on our website: http://www.2crossings.com