DVD trailer of MOAB uni riding

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Seager, Feb 2, 2006.

  1. Seager

    Seager Guest

    Unexpected Failure Productions presents:

    The Iowa State University Unicycling Club (ISUUC) goes to Moab DVD
    trailer.

    For those of you that haven't ever seen Moab and want to know what to
    expect, check this out. It's decent/good muni and trials riding and
    great scenery. This is of our Thanksgiving trip, not munifest.

    The trailer is: (see if you can spot the celebrity cameo)
    http://tinyurl.com/cbwd3
    it's 2:45, 23megs, and encoded in DIVX.

    The extras from the DVD (conversations at Moab and base jumping) are
    available at http://www.unexpectedfailure.com under "shorts."

    If anyone wants a full copy of the DVD (30 minutes) PM me and I'll get
    you one for cost of materials and shipping.

    --
    Seager

    'Team RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
    Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
    (http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
    Seager's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8840

  2. markf

    markf Guest

  3. Neat! 'cept, I was expecting it to be of a munifest....:)

    You should go to the munifest this year, and make another DVD or make
    it longer....

    --
    forrestunifreak

    I do not believe in computer programers.
    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    "If I am ever that good I will be in a constant state of crapping my
    pants." ~ koebwil

  4. Seager

    Seager Guest

  5. markf

    markf Guest

  6. manon1wheel

    manon1wheel Guest

    markf wrote:
    > and those of us with semi0real jobs have problems getting time off...and
    > i'm poor. i'm already planning to plan to go next year.

    according to your sig. your unemplyed:rolleyes:

    --
    manon1wheel

    pure trials
    manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

  7. markf

    markf Guest

  8. Anyway, nice trailer, but that one guy just -dwarfs- that little 20"
    trials (it is a 20"?) he must be a tall guy. Looks like a 24" would
    better suit him...:)

    That's on the slickrock practice loop right? wow, I don't remember
    there being so many trials lines....

    --
    forrestunifreak

    I do not believe in computer programers.
    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    "If I am ever that good I will be in a constant state of crapping my
    pants." ~ koebwil

  9. Seager

    Seager Guest

    Some slick rock, some Amasaback, some Klondike Bluffs. Most of the
    trailer is from slickrock though. We spent an entire day doing trials
    out there, and there were hundreds more lines.