dx 20-in or dx 24-in... or other

matt99

Guest
i've already posted this thread but i only got 2 hits on it i thought
another one would be better

i'm getting into trials and i was wonder, should i get a dx 20-in or a
dx 24-in or should i get a different/ better uni. my price range is up
to $300

--
matt99

Chuck Norris counted to infinity.........twice
matt99's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11808

The reason you only got 2 replies on your last thread is becasue its
sort of a yes or no question, if you want to do trials then get a
trials uni, 20". For a $300 buget you can't really get anything splined
other than a torker dx.

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer