dx 20-in or dx 24-in... or other

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by matt99, Apr 16, 2006.

  1. matt99

    matt99 Guest

    i've already posted this thread but i only got 2 hits on it i thought
    another one would be better

    i'm getting into trials and i was wonder, should i get a dx 20-in or a
    dx 24-in or should i get a different/ better uni. my price range is up
    to $300

    --
    matt99

    Chuck Norris counted to infinity.........twice
    matt99's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11808

  2. red_rider

    red_rider Guest

  3. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    The reason you only got 2 replies on your last thread is becasue its
    sort of a yes or no question, if you want to do trials then get a
    trials uni, 20". For a $300 buget you can't really get anything splined
    other than a torker dx.

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    MR 'Reply 60,000' (http://tinyurl.com/qbhsa) 'Page 4000'
    (http://tinyurl.com/lyfj4)

    James_Potter wrote:
    > I think we could just apply the same cure we use for bread, to humans.
    > just scrape off the cancer with a butter knife, then put jelly on it,
    > and eat it...mmmmmm

  4. mornish

    mornish Guest