dx hub?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by x1psh1x, Mar 11, 2006.

  1. x1psh1x

    x1psh1x Guest

    Tags:

  2. x1psh1x

    x1psh1x Guest

  3. All it says is 10 splines, you might want to contact udc instead, I
    doubt anyone here knows what brand it is...

    --
    DustinMichels

    Been there, done that, wen't back for more.

    Hello ladies...
    DustinMichels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10289

  4. x1psh1x

    x1psh1x Guest

  5. Fuego

    Fuego Guest

    torker makes the hubs themselves as far as I know. I think it's just
    generic, but it's really not that bad.

    --
    Fuego

    James_Potter wrote:
    > you'll end up on CNN, with the headline, Unicyclist Beaten to Death by
    > Policemen...it'll be sweet.

    Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

  6. lucky_8

    lucky_8 Guest

    i was wonding the same thing and I e-mailed unicycle.com and asked them.
    when they e-mail me back i will tell you. Im checking it in a minute.

    --
    lucky_8

    life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.
    lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

  7. Jim

    Jim Guest

  8. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

    wow.. torker dx's have had splined hubs for ever... it's a hub that
    torker my them self.. just like how kh makes there own hubs..get it ?
    it's pretty strong.. look at the torker vid it shoes it can take more
    then enough abuse..

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

  9. muzzle

    muzzle Guest

    maxisback wrote:
    > wow.. torker dx's have had splined hubs for ever... it's a hub that
    > torker my them self.. just like how kh makes there own hubs..get it ?
    > it's pretty strong.. look at the torker vid it shoes it can take more
    > then enough abuse..

    who makes kh hubs??? i heard that the new hk's use kh/onza and the old
    ones were Aricle.
    even kh has other people who he works with to bring us quality
    products. im sure sbs does the same thing for the torkers, im not sure
    who with tho

    --
    muzzle

    sig.
    muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

  10. Brian O.

    Brian O. Guest

    muzzle wrote:
    > im sure sbs does the same thing for the torkers, im not sure who with
    > tho

    Seattle Bike Supply is just the distributer. Torker is an actual bike
    company, they produce their bikes and their unicycles, hub inclusive.

    --
    Brian O.