Dyason's Ozzo shorts warning

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Pete Biggs, Mar 29, 2003.

  1. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Dyason's have just sent me Polaris shorts after I ordered 6 Panel Ozzo Shorts (without asking me
    first). Be warned if replacing your Ozzos, Polaris are larger - come up much higher on the waist at
    least. The "large" size really is for fff..., er, the fuller-figured cyclist!

    ~PB

    Tags:

  2. Jo Hardman

    Jo Hardman Guest

    > > Polaris are larger - come up much higher on the waist at least. The
    > "large" size really is for fff..., er, the fuller-figured cyclist!
    >
    > ~PB
    >
    > Great! I will have to buy some! Not much cycle clothing made for us
    fatties. Jo

  3. >Great! I will have to buy some! Not much cycle clothing made for us fatties. Jo

    Quite!!

    Ron Hill is the worst - for that make an XL is a size 16.

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Thus spake [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter)

    > >Great! I will have to buy some! Not much cycle clothing made for us fatties. Jo

    > Quite!!

    > Ron Hill is the worst - for that make an XL is a size 16.

    > Cheers, helen s

    That is not the only brand for which that is true; I am XL in almost all the the cycling tights &
    shorts I have bought. Those who have met me aren't likely to describe me as XL...

  5. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

    On 31 Mar 2003 09:15:48 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

    >Ron Hill is the worst - for that make an XL is a size 16.

    The worst are Italian made trousers, IMO. If they fit around the waist then the legs almost certain
    to be a few feet too long. This theory of mine applied before I started my re-porkifying excercises
    a few months ago.

    James

    --
    A credit limit is NOT a target.

  6. Peter Grange

    Peter Grange Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter
    <[email protected]> writes
    >>Great! I will have to buy some! Not much cycle clothing made for us fatties. Jo
    >
    >Quite!!
    >
    >Ron Hill is the worst - for that make an XL is a size 16.
    >
    >Cheers, helen s

    Why oh why is all cycling kit made for undernourished midgets. I get this urge to buy out the shop
    every time I find something to fit. Even the CTC, who were making XL shorts a couple of years ago
    which I could get into have stopped them (leastways the last time I looked). Add to that my big
    'ands and big 'ed.... <sigh>.

    (return address munged in a forlorn attempt to get my spam mail below 50% of total)
    --
    Peter Grange