Dyason's Ozzo shorts warning

Pete Biggs

Guest
Dyason's have just sent me Polaris shorts after I ordered 6 Panel Ozzo Shorts (without asking me
first). Be warned if replacing your Ozzos, Polaris are larger - come up much higher on the waist at
least. The "large" size really is for fff..., er, the fuller-figured cyclist!

~PB

> > Polaris are larger - come up much higher on the waist at least. The
> "large" size really is for fff..., er, the fuller-figured cyclist!
>
> ~PB
>
> Great! I will have to buy some! Not much cycle clothing made for us
fatties. Jo

>Great! I will have to buy some! Not much cycle clothing made for us fatties. Jo

Quite!!

Ron Hill is the worst - for that make an XL is a size 16.

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Thus spake [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter)

> >Great! I will have to buy some! Not much cycle clothing made for us fatties. Jo

> Quite!!

> Ron Hill is the worst - for that make an XL is a size 16.

> Cheers, helen s

That is not the only brand for which that is true; I am XL in almost all the the cycling tights &
shorts I have bought. Those who have met me aren't likely to describe me as XL...

On 31 Mar 2003 09:15:48 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

>Ron Hill is the worst - for that make an XL is a size 16.

The worst are Italian made trousers, IMO. If they fit around the waist then the legs almost certain
to be a few feet too long. This theory of mine applied before I started my re-porkifying excercises
a few months ago.

James

--
A credit limit is NOT a target.

In article <[email protected]>, wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter
<[email protected]> writes
>>Great! I will have to buy some! Not much cycle clothing made for us fatties. Jo
>
>Quite!!
>
>Ron Hill is the worst - for that make an XL is a size 16.
>
>Cheers, helen s

Why oh why is all cycling kit made for undernourished midgets. I get this urge to buy out the shop
every time I find something to fit. Even the CTC, who were making XL shorts a couple of years ago
which I could get into have stopped them (leastways the last time I looked). Add to that my big
'ands and big 'ed.... <sigh>.

(return address munged in a forlorn attempt to get my spam mail below 50% of total)
--
Peter Grange