Dylan

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    All of the major US Pro riders are pretty much accounted for team wise for the '03 season except for
    Casey. Anyone have any news as to where he may go?

    It's odd that the 2002 US TT Champ cannot find a ride given the large number of US Pro teams.

    What's the deal?

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

    Tags:

  2. It's reported ( http://www.cycling4all.com/ ) he may be retiring.

    Last week I believe I saw him riding in full Postal gear, so that might imply he hasn't signed with
    anyone as yet, but may also imply he isn't retiring (but maybe not).

    Dan