E-Caps/Hammer COMPEX?

shming123

May 1, 2004
Has anyone tried, or know anything about the E-Caps Compex? Its that little computer thing with the electrode pads you stick on your muscles and supposedly claims (I'm looking and the product sheet right now.)

:::"The Biggest Technological Innovation Since The Heart Rate Monitor. -In fact, in over two dozen independent studies conducted worldwide over the past 20 years, Compex was shown to Build Muscle 51% faster, Increase Power By Up To 17%, Muscle Recovery In Minutes, Not Daysk Help Prevent And Manage Injuries." "safe and comfortable medical-grade E-Stim technology that reproduces natural muscle contractions and exercises 400% to 600% more muscle fibers than conventional training. The results are nothing short of amazing.":::

The more expensive model's features: Potentiation, Endurance, Strength, Exploxive Strength, Resistance, and Active Recovery.

Any one know anything about this or thinks it works?

Also, last winter I had a strained hamstring and had to go to physical therapy for it...basically I just did stretches and they stuck those little electrode things on me, probably something very similar and I was back training after a week or two.

shming123 said:
Has anyone tried, or know anything about the E-Caps Compex? Its that little computer thing with the electrode pads you stick on your muscles and supposedly claims (I'm looking and the product sheet right now.)

:::"The Biggest Technological Innovation Since The Heart Rate Monitor. -In fact, in over two dozen independent studies conducted worldwide over the past 20 years, Compex was shown to Build Muscle 51% faster, Increase Power By Up To 17%, Muscle Recovery In Minutes, Not Daysk Help Prevent And Manage Injuries." "safe and comfortable medical-grade E-Stim technology that reproduces natural muscle contractions and exercises 400% to 600% more muscle fibers than conventional training. The results are nothing short of amazing.":::

The more expensive model's features: Potentiation, Endurance, Strength, Exploxive Strength, Resistance, and Active Recovery.

Any one know anything about this or thinks it works?

Also, last winter I had a strained hamstring and had to go to physical therapy for it...basically I just did stretches and they stuck those little electrode things on me, probably something very similar and I was back training after a week or two.

I`ve got a Compex, and the recovery programs are great.