e-cobr

turkeytickler

Guest
Hi there

www.e-cobr.co.uk

Anyone here have any experience of dealing with these guys - their setup
seems odd and their web presence almost deliberately vague.... but the
prices seem good!!

Anyone used them?

tia

chris

turkeytickler wrote:
> Hi there
>
> www.e-cobr.co.uk
>
> Anyone here have any experience of dealing with these guys - their setup
> seems odd and their web presence almost deliberately vague.... but the
> prices seem good!!
>
> Anyone used them?
>
> tia
>
> chris

Yep, I used them for some jerseys that I wanted (and which were a year
or two old, and thus not in current ranges) - I knew they fitted, too,
rather than being two sizes smaller than the label stated :)

As I recall they don't hold vast amounts of stock, but were extremely
helpful with measuring said jerseys (they only had a couple in the size
I wanted) to see if the larger size would suit - I think they emailed me
back and I called them to chat through it all with them, and they were
very pleasant to deal with.

I'm not sure they're naturals at the whole online thing, and as you say
the web presence is vague, but I didn't have any problems at all. YMMV
of course, but I'd certainly buy from them again based on my experience.

--

Velvet

On 12/4/05 9:10 pm, in article
[email protected], "Velvet"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> turkeytickler wrote:

>> www.e-cobr.co.uk

>> Anyone here have any experience of dealing with these guys - their setup

> As I recall they don't hold vast amounts of stock, but were extremely
> helpful with measuring said jerseys (they only had a couple in the size
> I wanted) to see if the larger size would suit - I think they emailed me
> back and I called them to chat through it all with them, and they were
> very pleasant to deal with.
>
> I'm not sure they're naturals at the whole online thing, and as you say
> the web presence is vague, but I didn't have any problems at all. YMMV
> of course, but I'd certainly buy from them again based on my experience.

E-cobr is an umbrella for a number of small retailers who have pooled
resources. They pass the request on to the relevant retailer who then
handles the purchase. Think of them as a web broker for small LBS.

I have used them without a problem.

IIRC e-cobr means something like e-collection of bike retailers.

...d

Bought my Ciclomaster computer withy altimeter from them and save £30.
No problems at all

PhilO