E Merckx TI w/D-A 56cm

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Zed Feral Child, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. Frame is Ti AX 56 c-c, w/ Kestrel EMS carbon fork, Mavic SUP Open Pro rims, all Dura_Ace, mondolo 8
    bend, Syncros Ti seat post,Serfas Kevlar saddle. Bike is 100% mechinal, chain and drive train is in
    very good condition, wheels are freshly trued, and Conti Grand Prix Kevlar tires have less than 100
    miles. Bike is in Central Texas and needs good home. I need a LOngBikes Slipstream Recunbent. I can
    take all the pix you want/need and post them to my ftp site.

    zed
    512.237.3252

    $1500.00 + actual shipping

    Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----