e-motion rollers

cooper411

Dec 11, 2006
Does anyone have any experience with the InsideRide e-motion rollers? I can't stand time on the trainer, but with work, kids and little daylight I need to do some training indoors to maintain fitness for next year.

I've owned these rollers for 4 months. At first I didn't think I could master them. It felt like bicycling on ice. Within 15 minutes, I progressed from within the door jams to along side the bed to ease any falls. After just three 15 minute sessions, it began to feel very natural. I can highly recommend these rollers. The design and build is superb, and the additional challenge compared to a trainer keeps me engaged and makes time fly. Hope this helps. Barry

there's been a bunch posted on the other forum (cycling=bike) about some home made setup using standard rollers and some resistance unit. something I'd like to try but after I move out of our temporary apartment :)

cdr

cooper411 said:
Does anyone have any experience with the InsideRide e-motion rollers? I can't stand time on the trainer, but with work, kids and little daylight I need to do some training indoors to maintain fitness for next year.

I ordered a these rollers a few weeks ago. My experience is the same, took a few 15 minute sessions to become comfortable to the point where I felt secure and no longer worried about falling off.

These rollers feel like you are riding on the road, allow you to sprint out of the saddle and actually lurch forward as if you are pushing out over the finish line.

I really like this product, the resisitance is adjustable and they are very well made. A bit pricy, but blow the doors off any trainer I have used in the past.