E4 - anyone know it?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Ian B, Dec 16, 2005.

  1. Ian B

    Ian B Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm considering walking Istanbul-Finisterre and wondered if anyone here
    has any experience of the E4. I want to get off-road as much as
    possible, but I don't want to spend too much time being lost :)

    So, has anyone done any of it, and is it well-enough marked?

    Cheers,

    Ian

    Tags:

  2. Richard Webb

    Richard Webb Guest

    On 16 Dec 2005 04:33:56 -0800, "Ian B" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >I'm considering walking Istanbul-Finisterre and wondered if anyone here
    >has any experience of the E4. I want to get off-road as much as
    >possible, but I don't want to spend too much time being lost :)
    >
    >So, has anyone done any of it, and is it well-enough marked?

    Encountered it a few times in Greek Thrace a few years ago. Not too
    well waymarked there but great scenery.

    Richard Webb