E4 - anyone know it?

Ian B

Guest
Hi all,

I'm considering walking Istanbul-Finisterre and wondered if anyone here
has any experience of the E4. I want to get off-road as much as
possible, but I don't want to spend too much time being lost :)

So, has anyone done any of it, and is it well-enough marked?

Cheers,

Ian

On 16 Dec 2005 04:33:56 -0800, "Ian B" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I'm considering walking Istanbul-Finisterre and wondered if anyone here
>has any experience of the E4. I want to get off-road as much as
>possible, but I don't want to spend too much time being lost :)
>
>So, has anyone done any of it, and is it well-enough marked?

Encountered it a few times in Greek Thrace a few years ago. Not too
well waymarked there but great scenery.

Richard Webb