early bird race photo

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jtn, Jan 31, 2003.

  1. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    Tags:

  2. easyrider

    easyrider New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2002
    My guess is that A LOT of film was spent trying to get a shot like that. I did some photography for a few years and people would sometimes remark on some of the "great" shots and I had to tell them that they had no idea how many others ended up in the trash can.

    It is a great shot though. And if the rest of the roll was average, so what!

  3. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

  4. Otisbirdsong

    Otisbirdsong Guest

    Is Mike McCarthy riding for US Postal?

  5. In article <[email protected]>, otisbirdsong
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Is Mike McCarthy riding for US Postal?

    He is riding for the Postal Service masters team along with Scott McKinley who is back to racing
    after a 8 year break.

    Casey

  6. Cucycln

    Cucycln Guest

  7. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

  8. In article <[email protected]>, cucycln <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Scott is back......well isn't that interesting. Is in any kind of shape?

    Scott has finished in the top 7 of the two races he has done so far. He got 7th in the 3rd Early
    Bird race and 3rd in the 4th Early Bird race. you can check the results out at
    http://www.ncnca.org/road.html

    Casey