early bird race photo

My guess is that A LOT of film was spent trying to get a shot like that. I did some photography for a few years and people would sometimes remark on some of the "great" shots and I had to tell them that they had no idea how many others ended up in the trash can.

It is a great shot though. And if the rest of the roll was average, so what!

In article <[email protected]>, otisbirdsong
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Is Mike McCarthy riding for US Postal?

He is riding for the Postal Service masters team along with Scott McKinley who is back to racing
after a 8 year break.

Casey

In article <[email protected]>, cucycln <[email protected]> wrote:

> Scott is back......well isn't that interesting. Is in any kind of shape?

Scott has finished in the top 7 of the two races he has done so far. He got 7th in the 3rd Early
Bird race and 3rd in the 4th Early Bird race. you can check the results out at
http://www.ncnca.org/road.html

Casey