early x-mas present for me

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by moonprincess, Dec 17, 2004.

  1. moonprincess

    moonprincess Guest

    Hi everyone!
    I just wanted to share that my husband has decided to join me in the low
    carb lifestyle. This is one of the best x-mas presents I have ever
    received! Not only that, but we have also both joined a fitness center. So
    I am shifting my main focus to body toning now rather than just weight loss.
    It's time to start having the outside of my body feel like it matches the
    inside of my body. Happy Holidays to all!

    moonprincess
    --
    <Insert Witty Quote Here>

    Please drop your attitude to reply

    LC since 3/24/04
    230/153/130
    5'3
    http://tinyurl.com/4dc3a updated progress pics

    Tags:

  2. moonprincess wrote:
    > Hi everyone!
    > I just wanted to share that my husband has decided to join me in the

    low
    > carb lifestyle. This is one of the best x-mas presents I have ever
    > received! Not only that, but we have also both joined a fitness

    center. So
    > I am shifting my main focus to body toning now rather than just

    weight loss.
    > It's time to start having the outside of my body feel like it matches

    the
    > inside of my body. Happy Holidays to all!
    >
    > moonprincess
    > --
    > <Insert Witty Quote Here>
    >
    > Please drop your attitude to reply
    >
    > LC since 3/24/04
    > 230/153/130
    > 5'3
    > http://tinyurl.com/4dc3a updated progress pics

    What took him so long? You look great!

    TC

  3. Saffire

    Saffire Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Hi everyone!
    > I just wanted to share that my husband has decided to join me in the low
    > carb lifestyle. This is one of the best x-mas presents I have ever
    > received! Not only that, but we have also both joined a fitness center. So
    > I am shifting my main focus to body toning now rather than just weight loss.
    > It's time to start having the outside of my body feel like it matches the
    > inside of my body. Happy Holidays to all!

    What a GREAT present! You look FABULOUS!

    --
    Saffire
    205/147/125 - 5'1.5"

  4. Body toning?

    Could you be more specific?

    --
    You're too dumb to even be a troll trainee. -- Cereus-validus

    news:[email protected]