early x-mas present for me

moonprincess

Guest
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to share that my husband has decided to join me in the low
carb lifestyle. This is one of the best x-mas presents I have ever
received! Not only that, but we have also both joined a fitness center. So
I am shifting my main focus to body toning now rather than just weight loss.
It's time to start having the outside of my body feel like it matches the
inside of my body. Happy Holidays to all!

moonprincess
--
<Insert Witty Quote Here>

Please drop your attitude to reply

LC since 3/24/04
230/153/130
5'3
http://tinyurl.com/4dc3a updated progress pics

moonprincess wrote:
> Hi everyone!
> I just wanted to share that my husband has decided to join me in the

low
> carb lifestyle. This is one of the best x-mas presents I have ever
> received! Not only that, but we have also both joined a fitness

center. So
> I am shifting my main focus to body toning now rather than just

weight loss.
> It's time to start having the outside of my body feel like it matches

the
> inside of my body. Happy Holidays to all!
>
> moonprincess
> --
> <Insert Witty Quote Here>
>
> Please drop your attitude to reply
>
> LC since 3/24/04
> 230/153/130
> 5'3
> http://tinyurl.com/4dc3a updated progress pics

What took him so long? You look great!

TC

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> Hi everyone!
> I just wanted to share that my husband has decided to join me in the low
> carb lifestyle. This is one of the best x-mas presents I have ever
> received! Not only that, but we have also both joined a fitness center. So
> I am shifting my main focus to body toning now rather than just weight loss.
> It's time to start having the outside of my body feel like it matches the
> inside of my body. Happy Holidays to all!

What a GREAT present! You look FABULOUS!

--
Saffire
205/147/125 - 5'1.5"

Body toning?

Could you be more specific?

--
You're too dumb to even be a troll trainee. -- Cereus-validus

news:[email protected]...