Earth to 1¢

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Clydedalemtb_in, Sep 19, 2003.

  1. Yo 1¢, is your email down? I've been trying to get you for a few days and it keeps bouncing.

    --
    the po-po man

    Tags:

  2. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    ClydedaleMTB_in_TN scrawled in bright red lipstick:
    > Yo 1¢, is your email down? I've been trying to get you for a few days and it keeps bouncing.

    yes, some sort of horrible DNS thing with my ISP. I know no one missed me, but I only got news
    back this am.

    Keep trying.

    Penny

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > ClydedaleMTB_in_TN scrawled in bright red lipstick:
    > > Yo 1¢, is your email down? I've been trying to get you for a few days and it keeps bouncing.
    >
    > yes, some sort of horrible DNS thing with my ISP. I know no one missed me, but I only got news
    > back this am.
    >
    > Keep trying.

    Too late. You missed some first-class crass humor, too.

    Bill "deletes crap after sending" S.