Earth to Matt Decanio, come in...over

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by MagillaGorilla, Oct 19, 2004.

  1. http://www.stolenunderground.com

    Goddamn, I'm gonna miss reading all those unsubtantiated accusations
    from "The Commander."

    Anyone know what happened to Justin Spinelli's career?

    Thanks,

    Magilla

    Tags:

  2. MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > http://www.stolenunderground.com
    >
    > Goddamn, I'm gonna miss reading all those unsubtantiated accusations
    > from "The Commander."
    >
    > Anyone know what happened to Justin Spinelli's career?

    Racing 'cross for Richard Sachs. Won the CT Riverfront Cross in
    Hartford this past weekend.

  3. Wayne

    Wayne Guest

    MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > http://www.stolenunderground.com
    >
    > Goddamn, I'm gonna miss reading all those unsubtantiated accusations
    > from "The Commander."
    >
    > Anyone know what happened to Justin Spinelli's career?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Magilla

    He was suppose to be riding cross for the Richard Sach's team, but I
    haven't noticed his name in the recent New England results, not that I
    looked all that closely.

  4. "Wayne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >> http://www.stolenunderground.com
    >>
    >> Goddamn, I'm gonna miss reading all those unsubtantiated accusations
    >> from "The Commander."
    >>
    >> Anyone know what happened to Justin Spinelli's career?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Magilla

    > He was suppose to be riding cross for the Richard Sach's team, but I
    > haven't noticed his name in the recent New England results, not that I
    > looked all that closely.

    he is.
    some results are listed here:
    http://www.richardsachs.com/articles/cybc0405crossresults.html
    more info here:
    http://www.richardsachs.com/rsachscybc.html
    e-RICHIE

  5. Richard Sachs wrote:

    > "Wayne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:<[email protected]>...
    >>
    >>>http://www.stolenunderground.com
    >>>
    >>>Goddamn, I'm gonna miss reading all those unsubtantiated accusations
    >>>from "The Commander."
    >>>
    >>>Anyone know what happened to Justin Spinelli's career?
    >>>
    >>>Thanks,
    >>>
    >>>Magilla

    >>He was suppose to be riding cross for the Richard Sach's team, but I
    >>haven't noticed his name in the recent New England results, not that I
    >>looked all that closely.

    > he is.
    > some results are listed here:
    > http://www.richardsachs.com/articles/cybc0405crossresults.html
    > more info here:
    > http://www.richardsachs.com/rsachscybc.html
    > e-RICHIE

    Richard,

    Can I have some free bicycle parts?

    Thanks,

    Magilla

  6. "Richard Sachs" <[email protected]>...
    > "Wayne" <[email protected]> wrote .com...

    > > He was suppose to be riding cross for the Richard Sach's team, but I
    > > haven't noticed his name in the recent New England results, not that I
    > > looked all that closely.

    > he is.
    > some results are listed here:
    > http://www.richardsachs.com/articles/cybc0405crossresults.html
    > more info here:
    > http://www.richardsachs.com/rsachscybc.html
    > e-RICHIE

    Who is that guy next to Tyler on the podium here with the Dopers Suck t-shirt:

    http://www.richardsachs.com/articles/images/tylerjohnson.jpg

    -Ken

  7. that is my main man jon hamblen