Earth to Matt Decanio, come in...over

MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> http://www.stolenunderground.com
>
> Goddamn, I'm gonna miss reading all those unsubtantiated accusations
> from "The Commander."
>
> Anyone know what happened to Justin Spinelli's career?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Magilla

He was suppose to be riding cross for the Richard Sach's team, but I
haven't noticed his name in the recent New England results, not that I
looked all that closely.

"Wayne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> http://www.stolenunderground.com
>>
>> Goddamn, I'm gonna miss reading all those unsubtantiated accusations
>> from "The Commander."
>>
>> Anyone know what happened to Justin Spinelli's career?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Magilla

> He was suppose to be riding cross for the Richard Sach's team, but I
> haven't noticed his name in the recent New England results, not that I
> looked all that closely.

he is.
some results are listed here:
http://www.richardsachs.com/articles/cybc0405crossresults.html
more info here:
http://www.richardsachs.com/rsachscybc.html
e-RICHIE

Richard Sachs wrote:

> "Wayne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:<[email protected]>...
>>
>>>http://www.stolenunderground.com
>>>
>>>Goddamn, I'm gonna miss reading all those unsubtantiated accusations
>>>from "The Commander."
>>>
>>>Anyone know what happened to Justin Spinelli's career?
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>
>>>Magilla

>>He was suppose to be riding cross for the Richard Sach's team, but I
>>haven't noticed his name in the recent New England results, not that I
>>looked all that closely.

> he is.
> some results are listed here:
> http://www.richardsachs.com/articles/cybc0405crossresults.html
> more info here:
> http://www.richardsachs.com/rsachscybc.html
> e-RICHIE

Richard,

Can I have some free bicycle parts?

Thanks,

Magilla

"Richard Sachs" <[email protected]>...
> "Wayne" <[email protected]> wrote .com...

> > He was suppose to be riding cross for the Richard Sach's team, but I
> > haven't noticed his name in the recent New England results, not that I
> > looked all that closely.

> he is.
> some results are listed here:
> http://www.richardsachs.com/articles/cybc0405crossresults.html
> more info here:
> http://www.richardsachs.com/rsachscybc.html
> e-RICHIE

Who is that guy next to Tyler on the podium here with the Dopers Suck t-shirt:

http://www.richardsachs.com/articles/images/tylerjohnson.jpg

-Ken