Easter Menu

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by ~patches~, Apr 10, 2006.

  1. On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:05:32 -0700, sf <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I'm loving my KF these days, in fact I just learned (thanks Damsel)
    >how to add "expressions" to my filters so I can kill even more threads
    >before they appear in my news reader.

    You're very welcome, sf. No longer will you have to endure threads
    about beets! <G>

    Carol
    --

    Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
    they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

    Stolen from "traid" on the IRC

  2. Damsel in dis Dress wrote on 13 Apr 2006 in rec.food.cooking

    > On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:05:32 -0700, sf <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >I'm loving my KF these days, in fact I just learned (thanks Damsel)
    > >how to add "expressions" to my filters so I can kill even more threads
    > >before they appear in my news reader.

    > You're very welcome, sf. No longer will you have to endure threads
    > about beets! <G>
    >
    > Carol

    Beets? are we gonna talk Beets? YUMMM!!

    --