Easter Menu

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:34:40 -0500, zxcvbob <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>~patches~ wrote:

>>>Two points. First I thought Dams had me killfiled so why is she
>>>bothering to answer? Honestly, I did the same and wouldn't have seen
>>>her reply except for the quote. Here's a clue if you announce you are
>>>killfiling someone, don't reply. Replying is a dead give away your
>>>didn't killfile in the first place.

> Oh, for crying out loud! I was responding to Ms. Peacock, not you, ya
> nutcake! You are NOT the center of the universe. Will someone please
> quote this so Queen **** can read it?
>
> Carol

I'm confused. Why are you yelling at me?

Bob

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:51:09 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Can I have an ice cream?

How's pistachio with hot fudge on it?

Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC

zxcvbob wrote:

>> Oh, for crying out loud! I was responding to Ms. Peacock, not you, ya
>> nutcake! You are NOT the center of the universe. Will someone please
>> quote this so Queen **** can read it?
>>
>> Carol

> I'm confused. Why are you yelling at me?
>
> Bob

SHUT UP!!
She was yelling at me!

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:51:09 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>Can I have an ice cream?

> How's pistachio with hot fudge on it?
>
> Carol

yum!
okay

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:52:45 -0500, zxcvbob <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I'm confused. Why are you yelling at me?

Sorry. I was talking to our resident loon. Bad job of attributions.

I owe you an ice cream, too. Any special flavor you'd like?

Carol
--

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:52:45 -0500, zxcvbob <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>I'm confused. Why are you yelling at me?

> Sorry. I was talking to our resident loon. Bad job of attributions.
>
> I owe you an ice cream, too. Any special flavor you'd like?
>
> Carol

hey!
all the ice cream for me! don't steal it!

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:55:16 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
wrote:

>zxcvbob wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh, for crying out loud! I was responding to Ms. Peacock, not you, ya
>>> nutcake! You are NOT the center of the universe. Will someone please
>>> quote this so Queen **** can read it?

>> I'm confused. Why are you yelling at me?

>SHUT UP!!
>She was yelling at me!

STFU! I was yelling at The Ones. They control my brain from their
spaceships. Make them stop! Make them stop! Make them stop!

Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:56:02 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:51:09 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Can I have an ice cream?

>> How's pistachio with hot fudge on it?

>yum!
>okay

Cool. I'll chop some extra pistachios to sprinkle on top of the
whipped cream.

Carol
--

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:56:02 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

>>> How's pistachio with hot fudge on it?

>>yum!
>>okay

> Cool. I'll chop some extra pistachios to sprinkle on top of the
> whipped cream.
>
> Carol

YES!!!!

--

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:55:16 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
> wrote:

>>> I'm confused. Why are you yelling at me?

>>SHUT UP!!
>>She was yelling at me!

> STFU! I was yelling at The Ones. They control my brain from their
> spaceships. Make them stop! Make them stop! Make them stop!
>
> Carol

Get out from under m goddamned spaceship!!!!!

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:03:58 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:56:02 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>>>yum!
>>>okay

>> Cool. I'll chop some extra pistachios to sprinkle on top of the
>> whipped cream.

>YES!!!!

I notice there has been no request for a cherry ... that's not like
you, Heather.

Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:04:30 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:55:16 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>>>SHUT UP!!
>>>She was yelling at me!

>> STFU! I was yelling at The Ones. They control my brain from their
>> spaceships. Make them stop! Make them stop! Make them stop!

>Get out from under m goddamned spaceship!!!!!

Oh. It's as easy as that? Thank you. You've done me a great
service.

I'd offer to kiss your ring, but God only knows what you've got
pierced.

Carol
--

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:03:58 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

>>> Cool. I'll chop some extra pistachios to sprinkle on top of the
>>> whipped cream.

>>YES!!!!

> I notice there has been no request for a cherry ... that's not like
> you, Heather.
>
> Carol

well, i figured since you were a trollop I wouldn't waste my time ;)

--

The Bubbo wrote:

> ~patches~ wrote:
>

>>That's not potato salad! Miracle whip for potato salad. Are you nuts?

> pot? ist that you? I have your kettle over here!

Heather, I have no beef with you and really don't want to start one. You
might just want to stay out of the argument because I doubt you even
know what started the argument. Sarah is well, let's put it this way,
is going to find out the hard way pissing some people off is really not
a good thing BUT that is not on topic for this ng so I really don't want
to discuss it. IMO MW for potato salad is gross and I'm not the only
one who feels this way. Others have voiced their opinions on using MW
here previously so I'm not the only one. If you disagree on the use of
MW I would be happy to discuss it with you.

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

>>Get out from under m goddamned spaceship!!!!!

> Oh. It's as easy as that? Thank you. You've done me a great
> service.
>
> I'd offer to kiss your ring, but God only knows what you've got
> pierced.
>
> Carol

I was dating someone not too long ago who noted with surprise that I had no
piercings or tattoos anywhere.
I'm surprised as well, I always intend to...but

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:10:34 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>>>
>>>Get out from under m goddamned spaceship!!!!!

>> Oh. It's as easy as that? Thank you. You've done me a great
>> service.
>>
>> I'd offer to kiss your ring, but God only knows what you've got
>> pierced.

>I was dating someone not too long ago who noted with surprise that I had no
>piercings or tattoos anywhere.
>I'm surprised as well, I always intend to...but

You're such a liberal young lady, I *am* surprised!

All I have pierced are my ears. Closest I have to a tattoo is a
carbon stain in my skin from being stabbed with a pencil in junior
high. Yeah, baby, I walked on the wild side!

Carol
--

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

>>I was dating someone not too long ago who noted with surprise that I had no
>>piercings or tattoos anywhere.
>>I'm surprised as well, I always intend to...but

> You're such a liberal young lady, I *am* surprised!
>
> All I have pierced are my ears. Closest I have to a tattoo is a
> carbon stain in my skin from being stabbed with a pencil in junior
> high. Yeah, baby, I walked on the wild side!
>
> Carol

my ears are pierced but I haven't worn earrings in years. They're still open,
but I never wear them

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:19:43 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
wrote:

>my ears are pierced but I haven't worn earrings in years. They're still open,
>but I never wear them

Hear that, everyone? Heather needs earrings for her birthday! (When's
your next birthday?)

Carol
--

The Bubbo wrote:

> ~patches~ wrote:
>

>>Two points. First I thought Dams had me killfiled so why is she
>>bothering to answer? Honestly, I did the same and wouldn't have seen
>>her reply except for the quote. Here's a clue if you are crazy don't forget
>>the crazy hat with the pipe cleaners and the cheese wrappers

> huh...i see

Well someone thinks it funny to adlib. I did not right the last
sentence. If Dams wants to play those games no problem but I don't.
Just because she has mental problems does not make her a professional
able to diagnose others.

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:24:32 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
wrote:

>666! the birthday of the beast!

*****. Now I've got Iron Maiden frolicking around in my head.

Carol