Easter Menu

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:19:43 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>my ears are pierced but I haven't worn earrings in years. They're still

open,
>>but I never wear them

> Hear that, everyone? Heather needs earrings for her birthday! (When's
> your next birthday?)
>
> Carol

666! the birthday of the beast!
no earrings, I have one pair of simple silver earrings, that's all I need
but if anyone wanted to give me cash...

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com

~patches~ wrote:
> The Bubbo wrote:
>
>> ~patches~ wrote:
>>

>>>Two points. First I thought Dams had me killfiled so why is she
>>>bothering to answer? Honestly, I did the same and wouldn't have seen
>>>her reply except for the quote. Here's a clue if you are crazy don't

forget
>>>the crazy hat with the pipe cleaners and the cheese wrappers

>> huh...i see
>>

> Well someone thinks it funny to adlib. I did not right the last
> sentence. If Dams wants to play those games no problem but I don't.
> Just because I ate a bucket of beans on the moon doesn't mean you shouldn't
> take me seriously.

what kind of beans?

--

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:24:32 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>666! the birthday of the beast!

> *****. Now I've got Iron Maiden frolicking around in my head.
>
> Carol

the WORST thing is that my birthday is just a few weeks after my surgery and I
don't think I'll be up to planning the party I so richly deserve!

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:34:09 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
wrote:

>the WORST thing is that my birthday is just a few weeks after my surgery and I
>don't think I'll be up to planning the party I so richly deserve!

What did I miss? What kind of surgery is it?

Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC

zxcvbob wrote:

> ~patches~ wrote:
>
>> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>>
>>> Damsel in dis Dress <[email protected]> hitched up their
>>> panties and posted news:[email protected]:

>>> I do not like Miracle Whip myself. For some reason it's too sweet
>>> for me. OTOH, lots of people use it. My mother uses it in potato
>>> salad but the sweetness is cut from the mustard she adds. To each
>>> his/her own.
>>>
>>> Michael
>>>

>> Two points. First I thought Dams had me killfiled so why is she
>> bothering to answer? Honestly, I did the same and wouldn't have seen
>> her reply except for the quote. Here's a clue if you announce you are
>> killfiling someone, don't reply. Replying is a dead give away your
>> didn't killfile in the first place.

> Depends how much time has passed.
>
> I just took you out of my killfile today, but you're still acting like a
> nut so I'm not sure if you go back in for another week or not -- at
> least you're not disrupting the whole group anymore, so probably not.
>
>> Second, I like MW for some things but for most prefer mayo. I agree
>> it is a personal choice.

> Best regards,
> Bob

Thanks Bob, I'm really trying not to upset the whole ng. I started
posting after being away for almost a week. Everything started up
againg but I'm trying to just keep it to that person. I've decided to
just killfile the person and get back to cooking chat. That's what I
really want. Her and I won't get along so oh well. I promise to behave.

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:34:09 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>the WORST thing is that my birthday is just a few weeks after my surgery and

>>don't think I'll be up to planning the party I so richly deserve!

> What did I miss? What kind of surgery is it?
>
> Carol

nothing major, just a cyst in my wrist. It's just in a strage spot and they
have to cut nerves to get to it so my hand will be useless for a bit. Nothing
that 2 weeks off work and some prescription drugs won't help.

--

zxcvbob wrote:

> Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:34:40 -0500, zxcvbob <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>> Oh, for crying out loud! I was responding to Ms. Peacock, not you, ya
>> nutcake! You are NOT the center of the universe. Will someone please
>> quote this so Queen **** can read it?
>> Carol

> I'm confused. Why are you yelling at me?
>
> Bob

Because that's what dams does. She killfiles then yells to make sure
the one supposedly killfiled hears what she's saying. It's rather funny
in a sad sort of way. I've seen her do it before now for some reason
she thinks I shouls be concerned because she has me killfiled. The
bottom line is yelling gets attention, at least here anyway for the time
being.

On 10 Apr 2006 22:11:01 -0500, "Bob Terwilliger"
<virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz> wrote:

>Stacia wrote:
>
>> That's a good idea. I just discovered Mayan Chocolate from Haagen
>> Daas, which is cinnamon and chocolate and is so yummy. Somehow I
>> haven't finished the whole pint, even though I bought it almost a week
>> ago.

>Try putting a scoop into a cup of coffee. Add Grand Marnier to taste.
>
>Bob

Why are you folks doing this to me? ;)

Christine

The Bubbo wrote:

> zxcvbob wrote:
>
>>>Oh, for crying out loud! I was responding to Ms. Peacock, not you, ya
>>>nutcake! You are NOT the center of the universe. Will someone please
>>>quote this so Queen **** can read it?
>>>
>>>Carol

>>I'm confused. Why are you yelling at me?
>>
>>Bob

> SHUT UP!!
> She was yelling at me!

Who was yelling at you? Now I'm confused!

~patches~ wrote:
> The Bubbo wrote:

>>>I'm confused. Why are you yelling at me?
>>>
>>>Bob

>> SHUT UP!!
>> She was yelling at me!
>>

> Who was yelling at you? Now I'm confused!

I...um....hmmmm
Really?

--

The Bubbo wrote:

> Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:55:16 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
>>wrote:

>>>SHUT UP!!
>>>She was yelling at me!

>>STFU! I was yelling at The Ones. They control my brain from their
>>spaceships. Make them stop! Make them stop! Make them stop!
>>
>>Carol

> Get out from under m goddamned spaceship!!!!!

Might I suggest a tinfoil hat? I'm kind of thinking dams really needs one.

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:54:29 -0500, Damsel in dis Dress
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:51:09 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>Can I have an ice cream?

>How's pistachio with hot fudge on it?
>
>Carol

I want that Mayan one they are talking about...they got me all excited
now... ;)

Christine

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:43:28 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:34:09 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>the WORST thing is that my birthday is just a few weeks after my surgery and

>>>don't think I'll be up to planning the party I so richly deserve!

>> What did I miss? What kind of surgery is it?

>nothing major, just a cyst in my wrist. It's just in a strage spot and they
>have to cut nerves to get to it so my hand will be useless for a bit. Nothing
>that 2 weeks off work and some prescription drugs won't help.

I don't envy you one little bit. Please let us know when you'll be
having the procedure. I hope you'll have a successful surgery and a
quick recovery. The Force is with you.

Carol
--

~patches~ wrote:

>> Get out from under m goddamned spaceship!!!!!
>>

> Can you suggest a tinfoil hat? I'm kind of thinking I really need one.

Shiny side out!

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

On Mon 10 Apr 2006 09:46:59p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Christine
Dabney?

> On 10 Apr 2006 22:11:01 -0500, "Bob Terwilliger"
> <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz> wrote:
>
>>Stacia wrote:
>>
>>> That's a good idea. I just discovered Mayan Chocolate from Haagen
>>> Daas, which is cinnamon and chocolate and is so yummy. Somehow I
>>> haven't finished the whole pint, even though I bought it almost a week
>>> ago.

>>Try putting a scoop into a cup of coffee. Add Grand Marnier to taste.
>>
>>Bob
>>

> Why are you folks doing this to me? ;)
>
> Christine

They're trying to kill ya, Christine. Take my advice and don't bite! :)

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________

ms_peacock wrote:

> ********. The record says you only missed three days posting. The record
> says there were no posts by you on the 6th, 7th and 8th. Three days does
> not make a week.
>
> Ms P

moon logic...

--

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

>>nothing major, just a cyst in my wrist. It's just in a strage spot and they
>>have to cut nerves to get to it so my hand will be useless for a bit.

Nothing
>>that 2 weeks off work and some prescription drugs won't help.

> I don't envy you one little bit. Please let us know when you'll be
> having the procedure. I hope you'll have a successful surgery and a
> quick recovery. The Force is with you.
>
> Carol

May 16
the nice thing is that I have supplemental short term disability at work so
after 5 days I don't have to use sick time anymore and it even covers me
working half days after my 2 weeks off.

The other nice thing is that my sister will be between shows at the time so
she's going come chill with me during the days.

I actually had this same surgery 9 years ago in the same spot.

--

The Bubbo wrote:
> ms_peacock wrote:
>

>>********. The record says you only missed three days posting. The record
>>says there were no posts by you on the 6th, 7th and 8th. Three days does
>>not make a week.
>>
>>Ms P
>>

> moon logic...

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

You're welcome. ;-)

Bob

zxcvbob wrote:
> The Bubbo wrote:
>> ms_peacock wrote:
>>

>>>********. The record says you only missed three days posting. The record
>>>says there were no posts by you on the 6th, 7th and 8th. Three days does
>>>not make a week.
>>>
>>>Ms P
>>>

>> moon logic...
>>

> http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/
>
> You're welcome. ;-)
>
> Bob

I freaking love that thing!

--

~patches~ wrote:
>> well except she didn't. Actually, she very politely responded to your post,

on
>> topic, talking about what her sister was doing for easter and you freaked

out.
>> She didn't say you were buying a grocery store meal, she wasn't even

implying.

>> but you went and freaked and over reacted and acted...like...um, well you
>> acted lik eyourself I guess.

> Yep that's it. I freaked out. The only person I've feaked out on is
> sarah the thief. No one else and quite frankly I wold rather take this
> out of the ng. Sarah will find out she crossed the wrong person. That
> really doesn't have to be hashed out on usenet does it?

the wrong person, eh? the wrong person!
THE WRONG PERSON!!!!!!! You really think that much of yourself? seriously?

~patches~ IS "The Wrong Person"

>>>I've tried talking food. I'd rather talk food. That's the way I would
>>>like it without out others egging me on. I have no problem talking
>>>food. Food, that it.
>>>

>> uh huh.
>> please don't steal the pictures from my website!!!

> I'm not a thief and don't intend to be one.

yeah there are worse things, I suppose...