Easter Menu

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by ~patches~, Apr 10, 2006.

  1. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:19:43 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>my ears are pierced but I haven't worn earrings in years. They're still

    open,
    >>but I never wear them

    > Hear that, everyone? Heather needs earrings for her birthday! (When's
    > your next birthday?)
    >
    > Carol

    666! the birthday of the beast!
    no earrings, I have one pair of simple silver earrings, that's all I need
    but if anyone wanted to give me cash...

    --
    ..:Heather:.
    www.velvet-c.com

  2. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    ~patches~ wrote:
    > The Bubbo wrote:
    >
    >> ~patches~ wrote:
    >>

    >>>Two points. First I thought Dams had me killfiled so why is she
    >>>bothering to answer? Honestly, I did the same and wouldn't have seen
    >>>her reply except for the quote. Here's a clue if you are crazy don't

    forget
    >>>the crazy hat with the pipe cleaners and the cheese wrappers

    >> huh...i see
    >>

    > Well someone thinks it funny to adlib. I did not right the last
    > sentence. If Dams wants to play those games no problem but I don't.
    > Just because I ate a bucket of beans on the moon doesn't mean you shouldn't
    > take me seriously.

    what kind of beans?

    --
    ..:Heather:.
    www.velvet-c.com
    Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

  3. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:24:32 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>666! the birthday of the beast!

    > Bitch. Now I've got Iron Maiden frolicking around in my head.
    >
    > Carol

    the WORST thing is that my birthday is just a few weeks after my surgery and I
    don't think I'll be up to planning the party I so richly deserve!

    --
    ..:Heather:.
    www.velvet-c.com
    Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

  4. On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:34:09 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >the WORST thing is that my birthday is just a few weeks after my surgery and I
    >don't think I'll be up to planning the party I so richly deserve!

    What did I miss? What kind of surgery is it?

    Carol
    --

    Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
    they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

    Stolen from "traid" on the IRC

  5. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    zxcvbob wrote:

    > ~patches~ wrote:
    >
    >> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
    >>
    >>> Damsel in dis Dress <[email protected]> hitched up their
    >>> panties and posted news:[email protected]:

    >>> I do not like Miracle Whip myself. For some reason it's too sweet
    >>> for me. OTOH, lots of people use it. My mother uses it in potato
    >>> salad but the sweetness is cut from the mustard she adds. To each
    >>> his/her own.
    >>>
    >>> Michael
    >>>

    >> Two points. First I thought Dams had me killfiled so why is she
    >> bothering to answer? Honestly, I did the same and wouldn't have seen
    >> her reply except for the quote. Here's a clue if you announce you are
    >> killfiling someone, don't reply. Replying is a dead give away your
    >> didn't killfile in the first place.

    > Depends how much time has passed.
    >
    > I just took you out of my killfile today, but you're still acting like a
    > nut so I'm not sure if you go back in for another week or not -- at
    > least you're not disrupting the whole group anymore, so probably not.
    >
    >> Second, I like MW for some things but for most prefer mayo. I agree
    >> it is a personal choice.

    > Best regards,
    > Bob

    Thanks Bob, I'm really trying not to upset the whole ng. I started
    posting after being away for almost a week. Everything started up
    againg but I'm trying to just keep it to that person. I've decided to
    just killfile the person and get back to cooking chat. That's what I
    really want. Her and I won't get along so oh well. I promise to behave.

  6. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:34:09 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>the WORST thing is that my birthday is just a few weeks after my surgery and

    >>don't think I'll be up to planning the party I so richly deserve!

    > What did I miss? What kind of surgery is it?
    >
    > Carol

    nothing major, just a cyst in my wrist. It's just in a strage spot and they
    have to cut nerves to get to it so my hand will be useless for a bit. Nothing
    that 2 weeks off work and some prescription drugs won't help.

    --
    ..:Heather:.
    www.velvet-c.com
    Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

  7. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    zxcvbob wrote:

    > Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:34:40 -0500, zxcvbob <[email protected]>
    >> wrote:

    >> Oh, for crying out loud! I was responding to Ms. Peacock, not you, ya
    >> nutcake! You are NOT the center of the universe. Will someone please
    >> quote this so Queen Shit can read it?
    >> Carol

    > I'm confused. Why are you yelling at me?
    >
    > Bob

    Because that's what dams does. She killfiles then yells to make sure
    the one supposedly killfiled hears what she's saying. It's rather funny
    in a sad sort of way. I've seen her do it before now for some reason
    she thinks I shouls be concerned because she has me killfiled. The
    bottom line is yelling gets attention, at least here anyway for the time
    being.

  8. On 10 Apr 2006 22:11:01 -0500, "Bob Terwilliger"
    <[email protected]_spammer.biz> wrote:

    >Stacia wrote:
    >
    >> That's a good idea. I just discovered Mayan Chocolate from Haagen
    >> Daas, which is cinnamon and chocolate and is so yummy. Somehow I
    >> haven't finished the whole pint, even though I bought it almost a week
    >> ago.

    >Try putting a scoop into a cup of coffee. Add Grand Marnier to taste.
    >
    >Bob

    Why are you folks doing this to me? ;)

    Christine

  9. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    The Bubbo wrote:

    > zxcvbob wrote:
    >
    >>>Oh, for crying out loud! I was responding to Ms. Peacock, not you, ya
    >>>nutcake! You are NOT the center of the universe. Will someone please
    >>>quote this so Queen Shit can read it?
    >>>
    >>>Carol

    >>I'm confused. Why are you yelling at me?
    >>
    >>Bob

    > SHUT UP!!
    > She was yelling at me!

    Who was yelling at you? Now I'm confused!

  10. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    ~patches~ wrote:
    > The Bubbo wrote:

    >>>I'm confused. Why are you yelling at me?
    >>>
    >>>Bob

    >> SHUT UP!!
    >> She was yelling at me!
    >>

    > Who was yelling at you? Now I'm confused!

    I...um....hmmmm
    Really?

    --
    ..:Heather:.
    www.velvet-c.com
    Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

  11. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    The Bubbo wrote:

    > Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:55:16 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
    >>wrote:

    >>>SHUT UP!!
    >>>She was yelling at me!

    >>STFU! I was yelling at The Ones. They control my brain from their
    >>spaceships. Make them stop! Make them stop! Make them stop!
    >>
    >>Carol

    > Get out from under m goddamned spaceship!!!!!

    Might I suggest a tinfoil hat? I'm kind of thinking dams really needs one.

  12. On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:54:29 -0500, Damsel in dis Dress
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:51:09 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Can I have an ice cream?

    >How's pistachio with hot fudge on it?
    >
    >Carol

    I want that Mayan one they are talking about...they got me all excited
    now... ;)

    Christine

  13. On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:43:28 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
    >> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:34:09 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>the WORST thing is that my birthday is just a few weeks after my surgery and

    >>>don't think I'll be up to planning the party I so richly deserve!

    >> What did I miss? What kind of surgery is it?

    >nothing major, just a cyst in my wrist. It's just in a strage spot and they
    >have to cut nerves to get to it so my hand will be useless for a bit. Nothing
    >that 2 weeks off work and some prescription drugs won't help.

    I don't envy you one little bit. Please let us know when you'll be
    having the procedure. I hope you'll have a successful surgery and a
    quick recovery. The Force is with you.

    Carol
    --

    Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
    they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

    Stolen from "traid" on the IRC

  14. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    ~patches~ wrote:

    >> Get out from under m goddamned spaceship!!!!!
    >>

    > Can you suggest a tinfoil hat? I'm kind of thinking I really need one.

    Shiny side out!

    --
    ..:Heather:.
    www.velvet-c.com
    Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

  15. On Mon 10 Apr 2006 09:46:59p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Christine
    Dabney?

    > On 10 Apr 2006 22:11:01 -0500, "Bob Terwilliger"
    > <[email protected]_spammer.biz> wrote:
    >
    >>Stacia wrote:
    >>
    >>> That's a good idea. I just discovered Mayan Chocolate from Haagen
    >>> Daas, which is cinnamon and chocolate and is so yummy. Somehow I
    >>> haven't finished the whole pint, even though I bought it almost a week
    >>> ago.

    >>Try putting a scoop into a cup of coffee. Add Grand Marnier to taste.
    >>
    >>Bob
    >>

    > Why are you folks doing this to me? ;)
    >
    > Christine

    They're trying to kill ya, Christine. Take my advice and don't bite! :)

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
    _____________________

  16. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    ms_peacock wrote:

    > Bullshit. The record says you only missed three days posting. The record
    > says there were no posts by you on the 6th, 7th and 8th. Three days does
    > not make a week.
    >
    > Ms P

    moon logic...

    --
    ..:Heather:.
    www.velvet-c.com
    Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

  17. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

    >>nothing major, just a cyst in my wrist. It's just in a strage spot and they
    >>have to cut nerves to get to it so my hand will be useless for a bit.

    Nothing
    >>that 2 weeks off work and some prescription drugs won't help.

    > I don't envy you one little bit. Please let us know when you'll be
    > having the procedure. I hope you'll have a successful surgery and a
    > quick recovery. The Force is with you.
    >
    > Carol

    May 16
    the nice thing is that I have supplemental short term disability at work so
    after 5 days I don't have to use sick time anymore and it even covers me
    working half days after my 2 weeks off.

    The other nice thing is that my sister will be between shows at the time so
    she's going come chill with me during the days.

    I actually had this same surgery 9 years ago in the same spot.

    --
    ..:Heather:.
    www.velvet-c.com
    Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

  18. zxcvbob

    zxcvbob Guest

    The Bubbo wrote:
    > ms_peacock wrote:
    >

    >>Bullshit. The record says you only missed three days posting. The record
    >>says there were no posts by you on the 6th, 7th and 8th. Three days does
    >>not make a week.
    >>
    >>Ms P
    >>

    > moon logic...

    http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

    You're welcome. ;-)

    Bob

  19. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    zxcvbob wrote:
    > The Bubbo wrote:
    >> ms_peacock wrote:
    >>

    >>>Bullshit. The record says you only missed three days posting. The record
    >>>says there were no posts by you on the 6th, 7th and 8th. Three days does
    >>>not make a week.
    >>>
    >>>Ms P
    >>>

    >> moon logic...
    >>

    > http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/
    >
    > You're welcome. ;-)
    >
    > Bob

    I freaking love that thing!

    --
    ..:Heather:.
    www.velvet-c.com
    Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

  20. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    ~patches~ wrote:
    >> well except she didn't. Actually, she very politely responded to your post,

    on
    >> topic, talking about what her sister was doing for easter and you freaked

    out.
    >> She didn't say you were buying a grocery store meal, she wasn't even

    implying.

    >> but you went and freaked and over reacted and acted...like...um, well you
    >> acted lik eyourself I guess.

    > Yep that's it. I freaked out. The only person I've feaked out on is
    > sarah the thief. No one else and quite frankly I wold rather take this
    > out of the ng. Sarah will find out she crossed the wrong person. That
    > really doesn't have to be hashed out on usenet does it?

    the wrong person, eh? the wrong person!
    THE WRONG PERSON!!!!!!! You really think that much of yourself? seriously?

    ~patches~ IS "The Wrong Person"

    >>>I've tried talking food. I'd rather talk food. That's the way I would
    >>>like it without out others egging me on. I have no problem talking
    >>>food. Food, that it.
    >>>

    >> uh huh.
    >> please don't steal the pictures from my website!!!

    > I'm not a thief and don't intend to be one.

    yeah there are worse things, I suppose...