Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

easto orion 11 wheels

Started by taxired00 · · Last activity · 4 posts · 771 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
3 August 2010
Last activity
4 August 2010
Original author
taxired00
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
771
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi. 😕

    have a set of easton orion11 wheels and would like to buy another set, or a set of ascent11 wheels set.

    These have been out of production for 2 years. I like these wheels they are bomb proof,and they are light.

    can anyone help me in locating a set of either or?

    I have tried easton and they will only sell me the new equivenant, ea90.

    So I am looking for a LBS somewhere in this world that has some as old stock that is trying to get rid of them

    Regards taxired00. 😕

  2. A couple of possible sources are linked here:

    Easton Orion II Reviews

  3. dhk2 said:

    A couple of possible sources are linked here:

    Easton Orion II Reviews

    Thanks for the lead I will send an email to the people an see what happens.

    If you here of anything else please let me know.

    Regards taxired00.🙄

  4. Probably a lot more sources out there; just do a google search. Don't forget ebay as well. But have to ask why you want the Orion or Ascent vs the current ones. The EA90 looks to be basically the same wheel, with improved hubs that have a means of preload adjustment.

    BTW, I ride a pair of Velomax Circuit wheels from late 2003. At 26K miles now they are still holding up fine without any truing. The current version of this wheelset is the EA 70. I'd buy these again, or upgrade to the EA-90 when the time comes to replace my trusty Circuits.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.