Easton EA70 + Barends?

Status

W A S A T C H

Guest
Recently I have had some people tell me that I should not be using barends on the Easton EA70
Mountain Flatbar. Is this something I should be worried about? If so can I use some type of
aftermarket press in handle bar reinforcement device? (ie. B.E.R.T.S) Is the only danger crimping
the ends of the bar?

Thanks for any help

David Kunz

Guest
W a s a t c h wrote:
> Recently I have had some people tell me that I should not be using barends on the Easton EA70
> Mountain Flatbar. Is this something I should be worried about? If so can I use some type of
> aftermarket press in handle bar reinforcement device? (ie. B.E.R.T.S) Is the only danger crimping
> the ends of the bar?
>
> Thanks for any help

I've been using some on mine for years. I use the long, wraparound kind that're harder on the bars
than most (sitck further out and apply more turning torque). Don't know if I've just been lucky, but
I haven't had any problems.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.