Easton EC90 SL fork

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Scott Hendricks, Aug 3, 2004.

  1. FS: Easton EC90 SL fork, all-carbon, w/ compression plug, 1 1/8".
    Less than 50 miles! 215mm long steerer (I cut it just a tad too short
    and don't have enough adjustability in h-bar height, so I replaced
    it).

    Retails for $300, asking $225 (shipping included). Perfect for a
    lighter rider on a small-ish frame.

    email directly, please

    Scott

    Tags:

  2. FS: Easton EC90 SL fork, all-carbon, w/ compression plug, 1 1/8".
    Less than 50 miles! 215mm long steerer (I cut it just a tad too short
    and don't have enough adjustability in h-bar height, so I replaced
    it).

    Retails for $300, asking $225 (shipping included). Perfect for a
    lighter rider on a small-ish frame.

    email directly, please

    Scott

  3. You said: "Perfect for a LIGHTER rider on a SMALL-ish frame."

    WHY? Ist the ec 90 a fragile fork? I have an ec 70 with steel steerer
    and weigh 178lbs...

    No problems yet....

    Regards, Rick

  4. [email protected] (rniak?away with [email protected]) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > You said: "Perfect for a LIGHTER rider on a SMALL-ish frame."
    >
    > WHY? Ist the ec 90 a fragile fork? I have an ec 70 with steel steerer
    > and weigh 178lbs...
    >
    > No problems yet....
    >

    > Regards, Rick

    Fragile? No. The stiffest fork in the market? No. For a bit of
    perspective, I'm about 10 lbs. heavier than you and I found the
    steerer tube just a tad flexible. Not a big deal if you're not
    sprinting often,... still, I think a lighter rider wouldn't even
    notice at all.