Easton EC90 SL fork

Scott Hendricks

Guest
FS: Easton EC90 SL fork, all-carbon, w/ compression plug, 1 1/8".
Less than 50 miles! 215mm long steerer (I cut it just a tad too short
and don't have enough adjustability in h-bar height, so I replaced
it).

Retails for $300, asking $225 (shipping included). Perfect for a
lighter rider on a small-ish frame.

email directly, please

Scott

FS: Easton EC90 SL fork, all-carbon, w/ compression plug, 1 1/8".
Less than 50 miles! 215mm long steerer (I cut it just a tad too short
and don't have enough adjustability in h-bar height, so I replaced
it).

Retails for $300, asking $225 (shipping included). Perfect for a
lighter rider on a small-ish frame.

email directly, please

Scott

You said: "Perfect for a LIGHTER rider on a SMALL-ish frame."

WHY? Ist the ec 90 a fragile fork? I have an ec 70 with steel steerer
and weigh 178lbs...

No problems yet....

Regards, Rick

[email protected] (rniak?away with [email protected]) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> You said: "Perfect for a LIGHTER rider on a SMALL-ish frame."
>
> WHY? Ist the ec 90 a fragile fork? I have an ec 70 with steel steerer
> and weigh 178lbs...
>
> No problems yet....
>

> Regards, Rick

Fragile? No. The stiffest fork in the market? No. For a bit of
perspective, I'm about 10 lbs. heavier than you and I found the
steerer tube just a tad flexible. Not a big deal if you're not
sprinting often,... still, I think a lighter rider wouldn't even
notice at all.