Easy Nats question

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Brendan Quirk, Mar 20, 2003.

  1. Can a Cat 2 race the Elite TT? No info of the sort is posted on usacycling.org, and my rulebook - in
    all of its importance - has seemingly vanished. Thanks, Brendan Quirk

    Tags:

  2. Danschmatz

    Danschmatz Guest

    It the past all categories were allowed to race the Elite TT.

  3. Yes

    "Brendan Quirk" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Can a Cat 2 race the Elite TT? No info of the sort is posted on usacycling.org, and my rulebook -
    > in all of its importance - has seemingly vanished. Thanks, Brendan Quirk

  4. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

    "Brendan Quirk" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Can a Cat 2 race the Elite TT? No info of the sort is posted on usacycling.org, and my rulebook -
    > in all of its importance - has seemingly vanished. Thanks, Brendan Quirk

    Y'see, it's this sort of thing that gets me all hot! I LOVE the language, the abbreviations, the
    very cliquishness of the cycling world. Hurry, hurry! A few more abbreviations and I'll be
    yours, baby.

    Roger.

  5. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest