Easy Racers forum down

Robert Siegel

Guest
It appears that the Easy Racers Forum website is totally down.

It also has been screwed up for a few days. For the last few days when I tried to reach ER/vbb I was
taken to the ER main website. Before I could get to the Forum I had to add /vbb to the URL manually.

Gator Bob Siegel EasyRacers Ti Rush

I accessed the forum several times on Sat. with no problems. Can access the forum and website both
this morning (Sun.). with no problems. Must be something on your end.

John

"Robert Siegel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It appears that the Easy Racers Forum website is totally down.
>
> It also has been screwed up for a few days. For the last few days when I tried to reach ER/vbb I
> was taken to the ER main website. Before I could get to the Forum I had to add /vbb to the URL
> manually.
>
> Gator Bob Siegel EasyRacers Ti Rush

Thanks for the heads-up. It was a problem on my system. I checked it out and discovered that
cyberspace gremlins apparently deleted the "www" from the properties line for the forum on my
Favorites list. Darndest thing.

--
Gator Bob Siegel EasyRacers Ti Rush "John W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I accessed the forum several times on Sat. with no problems. Can access
the
> forum and website both this morning (Sun.). with no problems. Must be something on your end.
>
> John
>

> "Robert Siegel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > It appears that the Easy Racers Forum website is totally down.
> >
> > It also has been screwed up for a few days. For the last few days when
> > tried to reach ER/vbb I was taken to the ER main website. Before I
could
> > get to the Forum I had to add /vbb to the URL manually.
> >
> > Gator Bob Siegel EasyRacers Ti Rush

"Robert Siegel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> It appears that the Easy Racers Forum website is totally down.
>
> It also has been screwed up for a few days. For the last few days when I tried to reach ER/vbb I
> was taken to the ER main website. Before I could get to the Forum I had to add /vbb to the URL
> manually.
>
> Gator Bob Siegel EasyRacers Ti Rush

I wasn't aware there was an ER-specific forum. What is the address?

[email protected]