Easy Tips to Stay Healthy

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Daniel, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Dear Reader,

    This is news message from http://www.herbsmd.com - a new website regarding natural & Alternative
    health care tips and products.

    Now you will read our article regarding Easy Tips to Stay Healthy.

    Health Experts Say ""Your good health starts with you. Take steps to reduce your risk of disease and
    talk to your health care professional about your health concerns"". The more you know about your
    health, the more likely you are to live a long and happy life!

    The results can be significant, if women take even the simplest steps to improve their health and
    prevent disease.

    Easy Tips to Stay Healthy:

    Here are some quick tips to a healthy life

    Eat a Balanced Diet Be Physically Active Maintain a normal Weight. Don't Smoke Maintain a healthy,
    happy lifestyle

    Take care

    Sam Daniel www.HerbsMD.com

    Tags:

  2. Mr. 4X

    Mr. 4X Guest

    [email protected] (Daniel) wrote in message
    news:[email protected]:

    > Dear Reader,
    >
    > This is news message from http://www.herbsmd.com - a new website regarding natural & Alternative
    > health care tips and products.
    >
    > Now you will read our article regarding Easy Tips to Stay Healthy.
    >
    > Health Experts Say ""Your good health starts with you. Take steps to reduce your risk of disease
    > and talk to your health care professional about your health concerns"". The more you know about
    > your health, the more likely you are to live a long and happy life!
    >
    > The results can be significant, if women take even the simplest steps to improve their health and
    > prevent disease.
    >
    > Easy Tips to Stay Healthy:
    >
    > Here are some quick tips to a healthy life
    >
    > Eat a Balanced Diet Be Physically Active Maintain a normal Weight. Don't Smoke Maintain a healthy,
    > happy lifestyle

    I would add this:

    Don't drink too much (i.e. don't become an alcoholic)

    > Take care
    >
    > Sam Daniel www.HerbsMD.com

  3. Wb

    Wb Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:43:28 +0000 (UTC), "Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I would add this:
    >
    >Don't drink too much (i.e. don't become an alcoholic)

    I would add: Don't become a spammer !

    Reported.
    --
    WB

    "I can dance on the head of a pin as well"
    -Yoshimo

  4. Bluerhymer

    Bluerhymer Guest

    >Subject: Easy Tips to Stay Healthy
    >From: [email protected] (Daniel)
    >Date: 2/24/2004 5:33 AM Eastern Standard Time
    >
    >Dear Reader,
    >
    >This is news message from http://www.herbsmd.com - a new website regarding natural & Alternative
    >health care tips and products.
    >
    >Now you will read our article regarding Easy Tips to Stay Healthy.
    >
    >Health Experts Say ""Your good health starts with you. Take steps to reduce your risk of disease
    >and talk to your health care professional about your health concerns"". The more you know about
    >your health, the more likely you are to live a long and happy life!
    >
    >The results can be significant, if women take even the simplest steps to improve their health and
    >prevent disease.
    >
    >Easy Tips to Stay Healthy:
    >
    >Here are some quick tips to a healthy life
    >
    >Eat a Balanced Diet Be Physically Active Maintain a normal Weight. Don't Smoke Maintain a healthy,
    >happy lifestyle
    >
    >Take care

    **** And Get a Second Opinion !!!!!!

    Gangsters in Medicine