Easy Tips to Stay Healthy

Daniel

Guest
Dear Reader,

This is news message from http://www.herbsmd.com - a new website regarding natural & Alternative
health care tips and products.

Now you will read our article regarding Easy Tips to Stay Healthy.

Health Experts Say ""Your good health starts with you. Take steps to reduce your risk of disease and
talk to your health care professional about your health concerns"". The more you know about your
health, the more likely you are to live a long and happy life!

The results can be significant, if women take even the simplest steps to improve their health and
prevent disease.

Easy Tips to Stay Healthy:

Here are some quick tips to a healthy life

Eat a Balanced Diet Be Physically Active Maintain a normal Weight. Don't Smoke Maintain a healthy,
happy lifestyle

Take care

Sam Daniel www.HerbsMD.com

[email protected] (Daniel) wrote in message
news:[email protected]:

> Dear Reader,
>
> This is news message from http://www.herbsmd.com - a new website regarding natural & Alternative
> health care tips and products.
>
> Now you will read our article regarding Easy Tips to Stay Healthy.
>
> Health Experts Say ""Your good health starts with you. Take steps to reduce your risk of disease
> and talk to your health care professional about your health concerns"". The more you know about
> your health, the more likely you are to live a long and happy life!
>
> The results can be significant, if women take even the simplest steps to improve their health and
> prevent disease.
>
> Easy Tips to Stay Healthy:
>
> Here are some quick tips to a healthy life
>
> Eat a Balanced Diet Be Physically Active Maintain a normal Weight. Don't Smoke Maintain a healthy,
> happy lifestyle

I would add this:

Don't drink too much (i.e. don't become an alcoholic)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:43:28 +0000 (UTC), "Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I would add this:
>
>Don't drink too much (i.e. don't become an alcoholic)

I would add: Don't become a spammer !

Reported.
--
WB

"I can dance on the head of a pin as well"
-Yoshimo

>Subject: Easy Tips to Stay Healthy
>From: [email protected] (Daniel)
>Date: 2/24/2004 5:33 AM Eastern Standard Time
>
>Dear Reader,
>
>This is news message from http://www.herbsmd.com - a new website regarding natural & Alternative
>health care tips and products.
>
>Now you will read our article regarding Easy Tips to Stay Healthy.
>
>Health Experts Say ""Your good health starts with you. Take steps to reduce your risk of disease
>and talk to your health care professional about your health concerns"". The more you know about
>your health, the more likely you are to live a long and happy life!
>
>The results can be significant, if women take even the simplest steps to improve their health and
>prevent disease.
>
>Easy Tips to Stay Healthy:
>
>Here are some quick tips to a healthy life
>
>Eat a Balanced Diet Be Physically Active Maintain a normal Weight. Don't Smoke Maintain a healthy,
>happy lifestyle
>
>Take care

**** And Get a Second Opinion !!!!!!

Gangsters in Medicine