Easy way to exchange huge files (and entire folders) with friends

johnarama

Apr 17, 2007
GigaTribe is fun and practical new software that allows you to share specific folders on your computer with friends & family located anywhere there is an internet connection...and it's FREE!

Basically, you allow friends to access specific folders (and therefore files) on your computer which you've chosen to share. They can therefore download files onto their computer and you can do the same from the folders on their computer that they're willing to share. You can even use GigaTribe to access your computer from a remote location (work, etc...).

It's 100% safe (128-bit blowfish encryption, no spyware/adware), you can transfer huge files (no-limit) and it's easy to set up. Furthermore, all exchanges are encrypted, so your exchanges remain confidential. For more info or to download free GigaTribe, go to www.gigatribe.com. I'm open to any feedback or questions you may have, just post them here or shoot me an email at john at gigatribe dot com.

so John, whats in this for you?

johnarama said:
GigaTribe is fun and practical new software that allows you to share specific folders on your computer with friends & family located anywhere there is an internet connection...and it's FREE!

Basically, you allow friends to access specific folders (and therefore files) on your computer which you've chosen to share. They can therefore download files onto their computer and you can do the same from the folders on their computer that they're willing to share. You can even use GigaTribe to access your computer from a remote location (work, etc...).

It's 100% safe (128-bit blowfish encryption, no spyware/adware), you can transfer huge files (no-limit) and it's easy to set up. Furthermore, all exchanges are encrypted, so your exchanges remain confidential. For more info or to download free GigaTribe, go to www.gigatribe.com. I'm open to any feedback or questions you may have, just post them here or shoot me an email at john at gigatribe dot com.

MountainPro said:
so John, whats in this for you?
Approximately 1% of our users elect to pay for the Premium version which has a few extra, non-essential features, that's where we make our money!

For the other comment, identity theft is not the basis for a solid business! You don't even have to give us your email address or name to use the software! Our corporate web site is here: http://www.shalsoft.com.